Relocating, Home Buyer in 77067

Is Lexington Park Subdivision in Bryant, AR a nice area? I hear a lot of teacher live in this subdivision.

Asked by Relocating, 77067 Mon Dec 7, 2009

Answers

2
While a number of professionals do live in Lexington Park, their designations and/or positions are not typically public record. It is a wonderful neighborhood that many enjoy calling home. I would encourage you to drive through this neighborhood, as well as other neighborhoods that you may have an interest, and just visit with those who are walking or just enjoying the outdoors (weather permitting in Arkansas :-))
I always encourage that you engage the services of a professional agent, one who specializes in assisting Buyers is highly recommended, especially in today's volitale environment. A good agent can save you thousands with highly skilled and strategic negotiations.

If me or one of my team can help make your move easier, please let me know.
I wish you the best.

Steven Blackwood
Top 5 Broker / Neighborhood Expert
Steven@StevenBlackwood.com
Hello - Yes, this is a nice area that is close to Little Rock, bu still has the benefit of great Bryant School District. I do not have personal knowledge about teachers in the neighborhood, but it is a very nice area. I would be very interested in sending you detailed info on listing in the area. Betsy.arey@crye-leike.com