Home Buying in Kings Beach>Question Details

Lu Touzeau, Home Buyer in Greenwood, CA

Is 8000 Kings Beach a fractional ownership? What are the hoa dues? What are the regulations and rules for 8000 Kings Blvd? Can an owner live here?

Asked by Lu Touzeau, Greenwood, CA Thu Nov 29, 2012

Answers

3
8000 North Lake Blvd in Kings Beach is SweetBriar. Most of these are held as fractional occupancy, but a couple of units are owned outright by single owners. Owners can stay up to the time allotted by the amount of shares they own. If you prefer this area but full time occupancy, there is a new home a block away that has no restrictions of use: Brand new construction 3 ensuite bed/bath with full granite and exquisite woodwork masterfully completed. And if you like older homes along the lake, a cabin 2 doors away is offered at under $2.5 million.
Let me know if you'd like more information on Sweetbriar.
Sincerely, Sue

Sue Daniels
#01066252
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
(530) 581-7772
http://www.LakeTahoeSue.com
Sue@LakeTahoeSue.com
If you're ever interested in a waterfront Club ownership share on the North San Diego Coastline with some of the best surf, fishing, diving, beach walking, golf courses, hiking, biking, sunning and relaxing check out this site: http://www.surferspointresort.com.

We'll be starting construction in '13 and taking reservations by mid year. If you would like to discuss this outside of this thread you may contact me anytime on my cell at 760 815-6977 or email me at onthelevel@cox.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
I think you might be referring to 8000 North Lake Boulevard Unit L-3, Kings Beach, CA 96143, MLS# 20120015 which is located in the Sweetbriar complex and this property is a fractional ownership unit. The list price of this unit is $219,000 for a 1/6 share in this lakeview condo with waterfront amenities. Due to the fact that this is a 1/6 ownership you would only be allowed to live in the unit during your allotted use periods. Please let me know if you have any other questions as I am happy to help you out in any way possible.

Best regards, Dave

David Westall, Realtor
Tahoe Riverfront Realty, Inc.
P: 530-448-9882
David@WestallRealEstate.com
CA DRE# 01796995