Buyer, Home Buyer in South Brunswick, NJ

Is Kendall park and Dayton part of south brunswick or they are seperate towns?

Asked by Buyer, South Brunswick, NJ Fri Jan 25, 2013

Answers

5
Mary Petti-ABR,SFR, Relocation’s answer
Part of South Brunswick just local area names like Manhattan has the village or the upper east side.

If you are interested in South Brinswick or any area in Middlesex County, feel free to give me a call.

908-675-0167. Look toward to hearing from you.
Dear Buyer,

South Brunswick comprises of Kendall Park (Zip- 08824), Monmouth Junction(Zip-08852) and Dayton (Zip - 08810).
Kendall Park and Dayton are both part of South Brunswick Township.

Should you have any questions, Please feel free to contact me at my Cell# 732-277-9321.

Vishal.
Yes, Dayton and Kendall Park are part of South Brunswick Township.

For any questions, you can contact me directly at:
Tel: 609-606-5077
Email: sweta_ganai@yahoo.com

Sweta
Yes South Brunswick is the main town and Kendall Park, Dayton, Monmouth Junction are part of South Brunswick. Additionally, residents of these towns attend the South Brunswick School District.

If you have additional questions or are interested in previewing homes in this area please feel free to contact me at:
Kimberly Colgan
4260 US 1
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
848-228-6797
KColgan@RE1NJ.com
http://www.KColgan.Remax-NJ.com
Although they are part of the town they are still seperate entities. They have their own mailing zip codes, etc so therefore will need to be searched independently. I can run a search for you through my MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and would be able to provide you with listings in South Brunswick and its other towns if you would like. You can email me your search criteria directly to KColgan@re1nj.com or call me at 848-228-6797. I would be more than happy to help!
Flag Fri Jan 25, 2013
Then when i do search with south brunswick for home to buy on trulia then why it doesn't display houses from Dayton, kendall park etc. While if you go and do seperate search for Dayton or kendall park then lot of listings shows up
Flag Fri Jan 25, 2013
Yes, Kendall Park, Dayton are part of South Brunswick.

In addition, Deans, Kingston & Monmouth Junction are also villages in South Brunswick.