Home Buying in Frisco>Question Details

HomeBuyer_Fr…, Home Buyer in Frisco, TX

Is 400K - 410 K price range reasonable for 4000 sqft new homes in Hills of Kingswood gated community ( near lebanon and legacy ) in Frisco?

Asked by HomeBuyer_Frisco, Frisco, TX Tue Oct 25, 2011

Answers

11
Is this prices including the lot and improvement?
This is a beautiful up and coming West Frisco neighborhood off the coveted Lebanon & Legacy Drives! This side of Lebanon is located in Lewisville ISD, the elementary is near by!

I work with builders all the time..let my experience work for you,
Lynn Slaney
Your buyers agent should be assisting you . Unless an agent is physcially on property see conditions and etc. like sticking someone in a closet with door shut without a light on asking them to read a document
Prices are really good in this community. You're in the right range.
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use a realtor when you buy a home, even a new home.
We'll save you typically time, money, and headaches.

There are a couple of issues you should know about this community before you buy.

Call me and we can discuss.
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Kingwood has very nice Grand Homes floor plans to choice from. You can expect to pay between $90 - $110 per square foot depending on the amenities that you are looking for. As you know it's a great time to buy and it is a buyer’s market, so we are in a great position when it comes to negotiating the best possible price. We represent buyers on a daily basis and we ensure that you have all of the vital up-to-date market information to ensure that you have the ability to make the best decisions for you and your family. Contact us so that we can start working for you today.
We look forward in hearing from you,
Alfred Esparza
RE/MAX DFW Associates
2875 W. Main St. Suite 100
Frisco, TX 75033
The Hills of Kingswood in Frisco is a great community. Based on my experiences Grand homes have some great homes for around $100 per square foot. However the actual price you end up paying depends on several factors; such as the lot size and finish out options you choose.
___________________________________________
Nick Walton, Realtor®
Helping You Make One Of Life's Biggest Decisions
Keller Williams Frisco Stars
Nick@NickWaltonRealtor.com
Cell / Text: 469-556-2393
Well it looks like you are looking at Grand Homes in their. I think with new home builders you have more of a chance to get a big discount if you play the game the right way. Its a nice subdivision and the homes have nice build outs.

If you are not working with an agent I would like the opportunity to assist you in the process. I worked for new home builders for 8 years and I specialize with selling my clients new homes. I know exactly what to ask for and how to get it done. The builders pay us so its free of charge to you. Please contact me as I think I would be an asset to you in this situation. Thank you

Damon Williamson
Keller Williams
214-325-9827
realtordamon@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.realtordamon.com
It is realistic to get a 4,000 square foot home there for around $400,000. In fact a 4,220 square foot home was sold in May for $395,000 by Grand homes.

As you know, the Hills of Kingswood is a beautiful new development in Frisco. They are currently in the first of four planned phases of the community. When complete, there will be 500 semi-custom and custom homes. There are 25 homes completed so far and several more currently under construction.

As others have said, your actual price depends greatly on several factors; including the lot you choose, the builder you choose, and the finish out choices you make. At this time homes are being built by Grand homes and by custom builders of the buyers choice. Custom builders must meet the standards of the architectural committee. Additional builders will be added in the future.

You should never attempt to negotiate the purchase of a new home without the representation of a professional Realtor. Kupke and Tackett have experience in negotiating new home sales and are very successful at getting you the best deal; including a good price, the lot you want, and usually additional builder concessions.

In addition, we already know key people at the Hills of Kingswood. We would be happy to accompany you on a visit and to represent you as you meet the staff and tour the homes.

All our best,
Diane Tackett (214-336-7505) and Joe Kupke (214-288-6608)
The prices on new homes can very significantly depending on what amenities and upgrades you choose. It all depends on what you want. Definitely find a realtor to represent you when buying - new construction or existing homes. Also, realize that new construction not perfect construction. I recommend a home inspection on new construction as well as older homes.

If you have any questions, or need a realtor recommendation in the area l'd be happy to help.

John Safstrom
Systematic Home Inspections
214-600-4344
Based on my personal experiences, I'd suggest some negotiation. The resale market has some phenomenal offerings under $100 per square foot, too. Hopefully, you toured with an experienced Realtor who works Frisco, even if buying new.
Have a blessed day!
Ronda
You need a REALTOR to help you with this question, and hopefully you are represented by a REALTOR when buying a new home. Homebuilders pay commissions to REALTORS representing homebuyers and it doesn't effect the price of the home. Commissions are paid from a separate budget and cannot be used by the home sales representative to lower the price of the home to a consumer. To answer your question, there have been two Grand Homes sales reported recently and they were for $93 and $114 per sq. ft. Grand has a sales approach that puts a homebuyer on contract, and then takes the homebuyer to a decorating center to choose options and upgrades. As a result, the prices paid are in wide variance because of what homebuyers choose in upgrades. If you want more information, please call Brian Patrick...look me up on Google. I have worked for homebuilders and now I have a Brokerage license and can represent you and help you get the best deal.