Home Buying in Ruskin>Question Details

dkardum, Home Buyer in Ruskin, FL

Is Hawks Point a nice community?

Asked by dkardum, Ruskin, FL Thu May 23, 2013

Answers

3
Phil Fowler’s answer
Phil Fowler, Agent, Apollo Beach, FL
I sold a home to my son in Hawks Point nearly two years ago. They absolutley love it!! At that time Lennar had not bought up the vacant lots and started building. The community gets together and does cook outs. I visit my son and his family often and have gotten to meet their neighbors.
If you are not working with a Realtor and would be interested in taking a tour or meeting some of the residents, please don't hesitate to call me.

Kind regards,
Phil Fowler
Home Express Realty Inc
813-401-8078
Also the Homeowners Association fees are $524 per year for the single family homes on the 50 foot and 40 foot wide lots and the villas and townhouses are $140 per month and include the water and sewer. There are "extra" Community Development District Taxes that will cost an additional $960 per year for the 50 foot wide lot homes and $875 for the 40 foot wide lot homes and about $570 extra on the villas and townhouses.

It's best to have a Realtor at your side when buying from a new home builder. There is no cost to you and I can assure you will not have any additional negotiating power without have your own dedicated Realtor representing your interests.For example, the builder may not suggest that you have your own independent inspector do a multi-stage inspection. It's crucial because although we have county representatives signing off of the construction; you cannot expect them to catch every defect. It's a small price to pay and it also keeps the builder's construction manager on their toes.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
There are many great Communities in Ruskin. Feel free to give me a call and I would be happy to tell you about the area. Please review my profile on Trulia and then send me a message. I can answer your questions and give you some guidance.

Respectfully
Tracy Hoyt
Thank you Tracy. I will be getting in touch with you! Debra
Flag Thu May 23, 2013