Home Buying in Fishers>Question Details

Benhur Aysin, Home Buyer in Carmel, IN

Is Gray Eagle a good community? What are the good ones in Fishers?

Asked by Benhur Aysin, Carmel, IN Fri Feb 22, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3048311448-12179-Twyckenham-Dr-Fish… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3048311448-12179-Twyckenham-D…

Answers

11
Gray Eagle in Fishers is a great golf course community. They have great walking trails, some woods and rolling hills and a fun golf course. I play the course often and sell homes in the neighborhood.
There are many good communities in Fishers. If you're looking for a diverse community (large range in age, familial status, etc.), in the heart of Fishers with easy access to shopping, golf and other amenities then Gray Eagle is a great choice. In this price range there are several neighborhoods that meet those criteria as well. We're happy to help you choose a community that would be perfect for you! Give us a call if you have any other questions about communities in the area.

The VP Team
Re/Max Legends Group
(317) 366-8559
TheVPteam@gmail.com
http://www.IndyMetroMarket.com
Did you find the answer you were looking for Benhur?. If not, I am actually holding an open house in great eagle on Hanley Dr today 12-5. Feel free to stop by!
Troy Dixon
317-480-7905
Gray eagle, Hamilton proper, Cambridge, canal place, masthead, timber stone, Thorpe creek
Gray Eagle has different sections but all and all, I very much like this community. Several properties backup to golf course, along with a neighborhood clubhouse, pool and tennis. Location is great.

As for other communities in Fishers. What are you looking for in your new home? This will better help me to recommend possible options on similar communities.

I look forward to your reply. Feel free to contact me at 317-590-3434 to discuss further.

Respectfully,

Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
malloriewilson.com
317-590-3434 direct
317-585-7748 office
317-845-7726 fax
It depends what you are looking for. Golf? walk ways? parks? Fishers is similar to Carmel. A little bit of everything. If you know what KIND of neighbourhood you want, it will be easier to narrow down
Hi Benhur; I typically use some statistics to determine overall "good" neighborhoods. I am an accountant by background so am most comfortable with numbers. In the last 8 months (since 7/1/12) 16 homes have sold/pended so that is about 2 per month selling. That is a lot of activity in this neighborhood. There are only 8 on the market currently.
There is a nice variety of homes in Gray Eagle. There are ranches on the golf course in the Bluffs, there are some very nice higher end homes in the Woods, and some more traditional homes in the Links. If you like to golf, the golfing clubhouse is very conveniently located and open every day but Christmas!
If you'd like to know more about pricing and the builder (Pulte), let me know.
Cindy in Indy
Web Reference: http://www.marchantteam.com
I have sold homes in Gray Eagle and my clients love the neighborhood. I'd be happy to meet with you to discuss Gray Eagle further or the other wonderful neighborhoods in Fishers as well. Have a blessed weekend!
Yes Gray Eagle is a wonderful community. That area has a huge amount of possibilities as far as neighborhoods! Send me an email with what you are looking for and I will be glad to help you out.
People I know who live in Gray Eagle love it. Nice homes, golf course, community pools, and a quick drive to Hamilton Center. Everyone's definition of a great neighborhood depends on what's important to each person. Fishers is lucky to have so many great neighborhoods. Once you start looking you will see that various neighborhoods have their own characteristics. If you have any specific questions about neighborhoods from amenities to home values, don't hesitate to let me know. Always happy to help.

Laura
I guess that would all depend on your definition of a good community...everyones opinion usually varies on what they are looking for in a neighborhood. I can tell you that I personally live in the area and enjoy the proximity to the schools, restaurants, and shopping along with the easy access to I-69. I would be glad to address any more specific questions about the community/area if you are not already working with an Agent in your search for a new home. You can email me directly at cburris@c21scheetz.com