Home Buying in Niskayuna>Question Details

Farzana, Home Buyer in Niskayuna, NY

Is 4 Flower Hill Ct , still an active listing ? Do i need a buyer's agentif i want to view this house ?

Asked by Farzana, Niskayuna, NY Sat Dec 1, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3064817250-4-Flower-Hill-Ct-N…

Answers

6
Dennis Evans’ answer
I realize that this question was asked quite some time ago, But If you are thinking about moving into the area... Why not work with someone like myself, who was born in Niskayuna and raised in the area? Not only will you get a good agent, you get someone who knows the area and will help you with advice!
Dennis Evans
Coldwell Banker
518-649-2507

Call or text!
You are not required to have a buyer's agent, however why not work with an agent of your own...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
4 Flower Hill Court is active, you do not Need a buyer's agent but is is always best to have a buyer's agent to represent your best interest. As a buyer's agent I will advocate for you and what is best for you.. Putting your goals first. Call me anytime. 518.428.3469
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Hi Farzana,

You are never required to have a buyer's agent, but I would always recommend having one. They will represent your interests fully but at no cost to you. Buyer's agents are paid from the seller's closing costs, so there is no reason not to work with one in my professional opinion.

I am a Certified Buyer Representative in Niskayuna and would be happy to help you or answer any questions. I am available 8am to 8pm every day and would be happy to show you Flower Hill Cut at your earliest convenience. Feel free to email me or call.

Tori Romeo
NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Certified Buyer Representative
Bliss Properties of NY
tori@blisspropertiesofny.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
518-810-2324*. My apology!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Yes it is active. No, you do not "need" a buyers agent. However, at no cost to you, having an agent represent your best interests and negotiate on your behalf never hurts! If you'd like I'd be happy to help you out!

Call text or email anytime! 518-819-2324

http://Www.mycapitalregionrealtor.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012