Home Buying in Owings Mills>Question Details

Verde1, Home Buyer in Owings Mills, MD

Is 202 Delight Meadows, 21136 sold, and how much did it sell for?

Asked by Verde1, Owings Mills, MD Thu Jan 7, 2010

This home is located in my office's main territory. This neighborhood is often referred to as "The Sunnys," because most of the streets begin with "Sunny." This particular home is being sold as a foreclosure, so this price is not indicative of the prices in this neighborhood at all. About half of the homes on Delight Meadows were built in the seventies and eighties, but there are also homes built in the mid to late nineties which are much larger and higher in price.

I am very familiar with this and surrounding areas and would be happy to assist you for a home that would work in your price range. If you are interested my assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Lisa Devnew
Coldwell Banker
Owings Mills
As the others said, it is under contract, due to settle in February.
Also, in the State of Maryland, legally, if it were not a matter of public record yet (meaning recorded in the Maryland Court System), we could not advertise/post the sold price without obtaining written permission from the buyer. In a private situation, an agent could inform a buyer or seller, but could not put that information out on the web.
I hope that helps!
Pleaes let me know if I can be of further service.
Thanks so much!
Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
This house hasn't sold yet. The seller has accepted an offer from a potential buyer, but it is not due to be settled & sold until next month. The price that was accepted, is currently only known by the buyer, the seller & their respective agents. The price will be publically known when it settles.
It is still under contract, so exact sold price is not known. It is set to settle end of Feb 2010. Feel free to check back with me at that time if you would like to know the sold price.

Would you like a list of active properties for sale? Please contact me anytime.
Web Reference: http://123move.net