Rufrazier, Home Buyer in Cedar Hill, TX

Is Cedar Hill, Texas a good are to purchase a home at this time?

Asked by Rufrazier, Cedar Hill, TX Sun Feb 10, 2013

How soon after cleaning up my credit can I qualify for a new mortgage loan?

Answers

5
Cedar Hill is convenient to downtown Dallas and Fort Worth. It has its own shopping, restaurants, and scenic hillside landscape. To find out more info about Cedar Hill, visit my website:

http://www.upliftrealty.com/community?name=Cedar-Hill%2C-TX&xid…

As soon as the changes you've made on your credit show up on your credit report, you should be ready to go for pre-qualification.
Hi Rufrazier,

Cedar Hill has a lot of offer and the price is still very afforable for most families. You are not far from downtown Dallas and lakes.

We will need to know more about your current credit clean up situation before able to answer your question on how soon you will able to get a mortgage.

You can email me at dixondfw@gmail.com or visit my website at http://www.findyourtexashome.com.

Dixon
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
Cedar Hill, Texas is a great place to buy a home. It has a lot of amenities.
Not all credit repair companies are created equal & I don't recommend doing it yourself. I have 14 years mortgage experience behind my realty experience. My wife, Victoria, is a mortgage banker with 20+ years experience. Feel free to contact me for more info.
Thanks!
Don Baker, Realtor
REMAX Best
214-801-4577
Donbaker@remax.net
Cedar Hill is an excellent city to live in. It is close to Downtown Dallas and offers shopping, dining and entertainment. Cedar Hill is located in a southern suburb of Dallas and also offers great home values.

If you need credit repair the most importance part is to first speak witrh a lender who has experience with credit repair. An experienced lender can advise you on the necessary steps.. It is important that you are advised appropriately for your particular credit situation.

If you have additional questions or to request a lender referral please contact me for advice.

Tasha Penson
214-876-3502
platinumrealtydfw@gmail.com
Yes! Cedar Hill is an excellent place. Close to Dallas, easy to get to the highway, close to the state park and Joe Pool Lake, lots of shopping, tasty restaurants..you name it!

If you have been going through credit repair and would like to know if you are qualified to purchase I would be happy to refer you to an excellent lender who has been helping people with their mortgages for a few decades. He knows everything about loans!

Helping buyers find their perfect new place is what I love best. Please feel free to call or email anytime!

-Miracle Bennett, Realtor
RE/MAX Preferred Associates
YOUR Realtor in Cedar Hill!
140 W. FM 1382 #110
Cedar Hill, TX 75146

214-763-1857