Home Buying in Buckeye>Question Details

Ted, Home Buyer in Kirtland, NM

Is Buckeye a viable rental market?

Asked by Ted, Kirtland, NM Tue Jan 10, 2012

I live in NM and am thinking of investing in a property in Buckeye to use as a rental. Two different agents I have talked to there in AZ say the market in Buckeye is very soft for rentals and it is too much of a distance from Phoenix for people to drive to work.

Answers

2
A lot of investors have bought rentals in Buckeye and the market has become soft. I would suggest Surprise, north Peoria, or Avondale. Give me a call and we can discuss your situation.

Susan Lehmkuhl
Associate Broker
The KUHL Team
Buy and Sell Smart Realty
623-256-7270
Susan@PhoenixRealEstateSource.com
http://www.PhoenixRealEstateSource.com
Very.
It just depends on your strategy. ROI's are strong, the downfall is “Days On Market”. You would need to account for 2 month vacancy prior to occupancy in your calculations. It also depends on your Realtors marketing. My Buckeye “Days On Market” over the last few years is 31 days.

I analyze listings and rentals for investors to meet their goals. Please contact me to discuss your goals. I may be able to find a property that works and makes sense.

Best of luck on your search,

Mike Nicolai
Realty World Superstars (623) 224-9994