Home Buying in Audubon Place>Question Details

Buy123, Home Buyer in Audubon Place, Plano,...

Is 3320 Audubon Place, Plano, TX a good buy?

Asked by Buy123, Audubon Place, Plano, TX Thu Apr 29, 2010

Answers

2
This is a HUD property that has had 7 contracts and returned to the market each time. Since HUD does not share previous inspections or the reasons that the contract was terminated this many times, I have to consider the possibility of conditions that inspections have revealed that were not acceptable to the buyers. The previous accepted bids were all for less than the current list price so is the property worth the current list price? No.

You can only purchase a HUD property if you are represented by an agent. Where is your agent? If you need an agent who is experienced with HUD properties and the HUD sales process give me a call.

Patrick Jackson
469-450-8315
patrickcjackson@gmail.com
No one can render an opinion unless they were on property review entire condition.

Home has recently returned to the market MLS shows it had a pending contract, which leads me to have some concerns, UNLESS the buyer was not qualified purchase the property.

There is not much difference between the list price and tax appraised value... which is still different value than appraised value.

Contact my office if I can be of further assistance.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com