Jrbassgod, Home Buyer in Arrowhead Lakes Asso...

Is Arrowhead Lakes Association Neighborhood a better place to live than Marshall Ranch HOA Neighborhood?

Asked by Jrbassgod, Arrowhead Lakes Association, Glendale, AZ Mon May 21, 2012

Answers

6
Arrowhead Lakes is definitely one of the most unique and beautiful communities in the entire Phoenix/Glendale area and it is also great for commuting to anywhere because it is only minutes away from 2 major freeways - the 101 and the I-17. Some homes do sell for over a million dollars in this neighborhood, as was mentioned, however, the most common price point in the neighborhood is from $300-600k and there are some lovely homes available in the low $200k's as well :) I specialize in this subdivision, so feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Sandra Gutierrez, HomeSmart
sandra@homesmartarrowhead.com
602-373-3093
There are many great communities in Glendale; I wouldn't restrict my search to only those two communities. There is Hillcrest, Patrick Ranch, Fletcher Farms just to name a few more. It all boils down to personal preference and I always tell my clients "it's a feeling and you will know when you've found the right home."

I am a buyer's broker and not only do a represent the resale market, but I am up-to-date on the new home communities.

Depending on what your needs are and what your budget is, one community might give you more bang for your buck than another. Keep an open mind, consider a lot of different possibilities and have an idea of what your "must haves" are and what things you could be flexible on.

Make sure you have a good understanding of our currently market, we have an inventory shortage.

Let me know when you want to "jump off."

Johnese "George" James
Designated Broker
Cabrillas Realty Services
602-390-9798
geojames@cox.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
There are currently only two homes for sale in the Marshall Ranch community, and it is a much smaller community than Arrowhead Lakes. There are both small and large homes available in each community, but there are usually a lot more to choose from in the Arrowhead Lakes community. Due to the current scarcity of inventory, there are only approximately 10 homes for sale in the Arrowhead Lakes community. Prices in Marshall Ranch generally top out at about $400,000-500,000, while some homes in the Arrowhead Lakes area can sell for over $1,000,000. The label of 'better' means different things to different people, but I would recommend the AZ Buyer's Advisory as a great resource for links to use for investigating schools, utilities, crime statistics, and lots of other things that go towards making a community a good place to live. Just use the following link to get to the document: http://www.aaronline.com/documents/buy_advis.pdf
Good luck with your home search!
Cate Campbell
Realty One Group
623-640-5907
ccampbell@realtyoneaz.com
The best way to discover the answer is to talk with you about what it is you want in a community. There is much to consider; schools, lot size, freeway access, mountain views, lake views, park access, and so much more. I live in the community of Arrowhead Ranch adjacent to Arrowhead Lakes and so I know the area well. Marshall Ranch is a lovely community as is Arrowhead Lakes.

If you would like to talk with someone who lives in the area and yet would not pressure you to either communities call me at 602-390-5111.
Cathy
Designated Broker
Property Dimensions Real Estate Group
I guess I would have to know more about you, your family and want you want in a neighborhood. Arrowhead Lakes is a more affluent subdivision and it is close to Thunderbird Park, the 101 and tons of place to eat and shopping.
What do you want in your neighborhood?
With Gratitude
Nate Martinez
REMAX Professionals
6024305226
It really depends on your personal preference and what you define as "better place".

I am currently working with a buyer who prefers Marshall Ranch over Arrowhead Ranch or Arrowhead Lakes.

I have other clients who like Arrowhead Lakes.

Are you talking resale value, quality of life, distance to shopping dining, how the home owner's associations are managed?

Be more specific in your question and maybe we can help you out.

Thank you
Donald Keys - REALTOR Since 1997
Selling New and Resale Homes
(602) 750-1744
Web Reference: http://www.DonaldKeys.com