V, Home Buyer in Hoboken, NJ

Is 1100 Adams Street a good building to buy? Location, Resale value? http://www.movoto.com/nj/1100-adams-st-hoboken/454_1308210.htm

Asked by V, Hoboken, NJ Tue May 21, 2013

Answers

9
You may visit http://www.homefacts.com . Also you may contact with the building department
Hi V,

Although Hoboken is only 1 square mile it has a lot of diversification with regards to services, shops, etc. Therefore, depending upon what your goals are, the answer can vary. Some questions would be...do you need transportation at your doorstep or don't you mind walking remembering, again, that Hoboken is only 1 square mile. Just to mention a few...

Hoboken has proven that it is a thriving Real Estate market....with the limited opportunities and great demand the market will continue to flourish. Of course, that is not to say that there will not be a few dings along the way, however, Hoboken is a desirable place to live.

With that said, I would love to help you with your search and provide you with the guidance as buying a home is usually one of the largest purchases that one will make in their entire life. As one of the Top-Recommended Agents on Trulia please feel free to read through what my past clients and customers have shared about their experience in working with me.

Give me a call at 973.868.4034 or e-mail me at EmilVeltre@aol.com to schedule a time to discuss your goals in this very important purchase.

Have a GREAT day and STAY DRY!

Emil

Emil Veltre, RPh, MS, CDPE
Realtor Associate
Liberty Realty

Mobile: 973.868.4034
E-mail: EmilVeltre@aol.com
Website: http://www.EmilVeltre.com
Yes. Absolutely. I just sold a unit there with multiple bids.
Thanks all. I heard about litigation in this building. Is that a big deal? The unit seems to be overpriced and has gone through two price cuts (10k each) and was on the market for a long time (unusual for Hoboken). Its also not very close to the bus route (Clinton/Willow is only rush hour service) Are all these things to worry about?
Hi V,
I live & work in this area and can give you alot of information on this building and the area. Please contact me when you have a minute. I would be happy to help!

My Best,
Kathleen
Hi V, 1100 Adams is a great building! The units are beautiful and the location is quiet but nestled among an entire newer development area that is getting better and better. There is commercial space growth plus more residential building and lots of exciting destinations like the movie theater and bier garten near by.

I think it's a great long term investment until the neighborhood has grown to its full potential.

This property actually is no longer available. However, I know of a two bedroom that will hit the market really soon that is better than this unit because there is no wasted space for a private entrance. It allows for a nice entertaining space and larger living area.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions.
I hope that helps!
Hello There,

I'm a Realtor in Hoboken and this listing seems to be priced competitively. Resale should be no problem with this apartment, but theres no way of telling what will happen in the future. Location (in my opinion) is good too! However location preference is a very personal thing. I'd love to chat with you further to find out what you are looking for in a location and otherwise. Feel free to call my cell is (201)937-0555

Natalie Allgyer
Sales Associate
Coldwell Banker
100 Washington St Hoboken NJ 07030
Cell-(201)937-0555
Yes! The upper grand area of Hoboken is a great investment. My client just purchased a 2 bedroom condo with parking and Terrace in this area for himself at $649,000 and he is keeping his 1 br plus den in a similar nearby building as investment and leasing it to tenants at a profit. There is great appreciation in value due to happen in buildings in this area of town because there is room for new development to help increase your property value over time. If you want to see a specific unit at 1100 Adams or similar I would be happy to help. Email me at kris@prudentialcpr.com
Hi - Great question!

Hoboken at one mile square has quite a few different neighborhoods. Some prefer uptown, some prefer downtown, some like to be close to the PATH some like to be closer to 14th St if they drive to North Jersey to work, etc... It truly is a personal choice.

I'd be happy to get you in contact with very experienced and knowledgeable agents in town.

Warm Regards,

Susan Paerels
Sr. Loan Originator
NMLS: 340466
Mortgage Associates
NMLS: 178928
36-42 Newark St. Suite 201
The Clam Broth Building
Hoboken, NJ 07030

The Hassle Free Mortgage!

201-208-5699 c - best number
201-653-0077 o
201-710-5569 f