Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

Albert Herna…, Other/Just Looking in Phoenix, AZ

Investors looking for dedicated, motivated agent to add to the team!

Asked by Albert Hernandez, Phoenix, AZ Sun Jun 10, 2012

My partner and I are looking for dedicated, experienced agents/brokers to add to our team for our real estate needs. We are serious investors looking

Answers

10
Good afternoon Albert. I am not as experienced as everyone on this post seems to be, but I make up for that in my work ethic. I am willing to go the extra mile for you and you partner any time and any day of the week. Currently I am working with a few different kinds of investors (rentals, flips, and holds)
If there is anyway I can help you please feel free to contact me with you specifics and I can get started right away. Thanks and have a great day.

Daniel LeClaire
AZ and Associates Real Estate Group
602-803-7367
Hi Albert,

I would be happy to help you with your investment needs. I have have over 30 years experience in the realestate business and work with residential and commercial properties.

Please call me to discuss your realestate investment needs.

Are you interested in residential or commercial and what is your price range?

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Stan Chernecki
(602) 524-4787
Devstar Realty
Mr. Hernandez,

I am the owner / broker for Position Realty here in Phoenix and my company works with a lot of residential and commercial real estate investors. Please give me a call to discuss your investment objectives and to discuss your best investment strategy for those objectives. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sean Heideman, Broker
Position Realty
Office: 480-213-5251
http://www.PositionRealty.com
Where are you looking to buy? How serious is your investment capital? $1-5M?
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com
Hi Albert,

I work with several investors, both in and out of state. Some are individuals purchasing 2 to 4 homes at a time, and some are corporations purchasing 10+ homes at a time. The market is a bit tricky here right now, as there are so many investors offering on the same properties. It's important that whoever you choose to work with, they are knowledgeable in the market, and the area you are interested in. Are you looking to buy and hold, or are you looking to purchase, remodel and sell? I would be happy to speak with you to see if we would be a good fit.

Either way, best of luck to you.
Jennifer Cohen-Mikkelsen
Homesmart
3131 E Camelback Road, Suite 125
Phoenix, AZ 85016
jennco88@gmail.com
Hi Albert,

Though I still sell real estate in Phoenix, my home turf these days is the north San Francisco Bay counties of Marin, Sonoma and Napa.

If you ever have an inkling to move west, please keep me in mind.

Always in your service,

Michelle Renée Mozell
PO Box 897
Bodega Bay, California 94923
602 292-0753 Cell
480 452-0640 eFax
mmozell@cox.net

Sonoma Coast Living, Realtor®
DRE License 01879859
575 Highway One
Bodega Bay, California 94923
707 875-2500 SCL Office
707 875-3242 SCL Fax

HomeSmart, Associate Broker
20860 North Tatum Blvd.
Suite 140
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
480 443-7400 HS Office
480 664-4357 HS Fax
Hello Albert,

I work with Canadians, out of state and in state investors. Please let me know how I may help, I have been a Realtor for over 13 years and I have references.

Have a GREAT evening!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties

Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/
Hi Albert,

Give us a call and hopefully we can help with your real estate investment needs. We have worked with many investors over the past 20 years. Look forward to hearing from you.

http://burkerealtyonline.com/
What types of properties and locations are you looking for? I specialize in working with investors. I am an accomplished agent that has experience with short sales, traditional sales, lender owned homes and property management. I have an extensive number of testimonials on my trulia profile from my clients. Feel free to call, text, or email anytime!
We are always looking for quality clients to add to our list. Full time in the Valley since 1998, husband/wife and daughter ready to help.

What are you preferences for investing?

What type of properties?

Do you want to flip or hold the properties?