Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

lawhk00, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Investor looking to buy in detroit

Asked by lawhk00, Detroit, MI Wed Jun 6, 2012

Hi All,

I am an investor looking to invest in detroit. Am looking for income property with low entry point. If you have any good deal. Pls contact me at lawhk00@gmail.com

I also need property management company. If you are an experience company. Pls also contact me.

Answers

5
My name is Janine Randolph and I am licensed property agent in Detroit. I work exclusively with international investors who want to buy investment rental properties in Detroit and its surrounding suburbs.

There are two strategies to acquire investment properties in Detroit:
First strategy is to buy a property that is already remodeled, has a certificate of occupancy and has tenants in it – either under the Section 8 Rent Benefits program or just screened qualified tenants. One of my biggest clients provides these kinds of properties to international investors from all over the world. They do everything in-house and end-to-end, meaning that they use their own funds to buy properties, remodel them, tenant them out and then deliver them to international investors. They provide in-house full service property management - which means that they have an ongoing interest in making sure that your properties are being managed the right way so you will come back and buy more investment properties from them.

Second strategy is to buy directly from banks. I work as a property agent for many investors from Europe and Asia. I will find properties for you. You will buy them directly from the bank and I will connect you with a company that will provide repairs / remodeling services, tenant placement and ongoing property management services. The upside is that you drastically lower your acquisition costs this way. The downside is that since you are starting from scratch instead of buying a property that is already tenanted and producing rental income, you have to add a realistic 60 days to the whole process: 15 - 21 days to close on the property and then 2 weeks for rehab and tenant placement. The first months rent check will go to the property management company for tenant placement and then you get the rent checks going forward.

Give me a call or email me and I will be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

Email: Janine@MotorcityForeclosures.com
Direct mobile: 734-217-7486
Good Evening Lawhk00,

My name is Charlene and I am a licensed agent that would very much like to opportunity to assist you. I have been in the real estate market for 10 years and have been doing property management for 3 years now and I LOVE IT!!!!!

There is no time like NOW, I'm sure you have done your homework and you have read and heard how Detroit is a hot market, but.................. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!! you CANNOT trust everyone, unfortunately. Our property management company have been in business for the last 15 years and we have perfected the business of Property Management.

Here are a few things to keep in mind: 1. You want to make sure you purchase income making property, that does not mean a house that looks good, you want a house that RENTS GOOD!!!!!
This is the main reason for getting into this business so that you will make residual income and that will not happen if you buy property that will not rent!!!!!

This is my specialty and passion as you can see :-).

If you will allow me, I can assist you.

Charlene Johnson, Realtor
The Conquest Real Estate Group
Metro Detroit Rental Experts Propety Management Group
(313) 574-7633
Hello!
I know there are a lot of companies that talk about real estate investment to choose from. Now let me make your business easier, take a look at one of the best companies in MI. We specialize in all aspects of property maintenance, Rehab, tenant placement, property management, market evaluation and acquisition. I will also attach a link to some videos I have posted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_089SCDU4g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2HM3et3bRE
Good Morning,

We are Detroit Global Investments, LLC, a real estate acquisition company based in metro Detroit. Along with our tenant placement company, Metro Detroit Rental Experts and Detroit Global Property Management, we would like to give you the opportunity to take advantage of our specially selected investment properties and services.

We have investment programs for every investor, including our "GOLD MEMBER" and "ALL INCLUSIVE" packages. And for those looking for a "low entry point".

We offer fully renovated properties in family friendly neighborhoods that are priced below many of our competitors. We have pre-rehabbed properties as well. We have experienced contractors and maintenance workers available at costs that should fit your budget.

We are confident that you will be very pleased with the services we offer.

For more information or to make your reservation for purchase, please call Joe Williams at 248-346-6135 or contact him via email at joe@detroitglobalinvestments.com or thejwilliamsteam@gmail.com.

Kind Regards,

Joe Williams
THE J WILLIAMS TEAM
A I REALTY
DETROIT GLOBAL INVESTMENTS
DETROIT GLOBAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
METRO DETROIT RENTAL EXPERTS
16250 Northland Drive
Suite 202
Southfield, MI 48075
248-569-1486 Office
248-403-8313 Office
248-346-6135 Direct
thejwilliamsteam@gmail.com
detroitglobalinvestments@gmail.com
joe@detroitglobalinvestments.com
http://www.detroitglobalinvestments.com
"Houses are not our business, PEOPLE are."

We have many turnkey properties that are available for purchase. I have them in multiple PDF files that you can review. I will email you one of them for review shortly. I will put my contact information in that email.

We also have many investment properties in other parts of Metro Detroit, those are also in PDF files. I can email you those if you would like to see them, just let me know.

Thanks and watch for those files.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
thank, i will wait for the info.
Flag Thu Jun 7, 2012