Home Buying in Katy>Question Details

Guillermo Pu…, Both Buyer and Seller in Katy, TX

Investor Looking for a Hard Working Expert Agent Around Katy

Asked by Guillermo Puyol, Katy, TX Mon Apr 2, 2012

I'm looking to work with one hard working agent. I have set a goal to invest in 10 properties in 2012 in the Katy, TX area. My strategy will be to buy, fix and flip and my profit goal per transaction is $25K. The agent I'm looking for will have an aggressive work schedule, and should not be afraid of making low offers.

If you feel we would be a good match, I'd love to talk to you. Please email me at: PuyolREI123123 @ gmail.com (REMOVE NUMBERS FROM EMAIL ADDRESS)

I look forward to working with you!

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Katy

Answers

5
Guillermo,

Would like to get an investor for a medium scale residential project such a residential, offices or educational project that kind of business can be in Cairo or Dubai
So if you are interested for such a project
Please do not hesitated to drop me a line info@ashrafglobal.net
Or call me +20 122 094 22 22

Please check below web site to see our core business
http://www.ashrafglobal.net
Looking forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards,
Ashraf
Guillermo,

Or call me +20 122 094 22 22

http://www.ashrafglobal.net

Looking forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards,
Ashraf
I also emailed an answer. My email did not bounce. Just in case it comes back later, here is my reply:

Guillermo,
In order to have the best possible chance of reaching your real estate goals you will need to be certain that the Realtor you choose is qualified, and most of all competent in the area of real estate investment.
For what you want to accomplish; a “broker’s license” level of education and years of experience may be necessary in order to be competent enough to do the job successfully.

To investigate any Realtor’s level of education and type of license they hold, simply put their ‘last name, first name’ into the licensee search box on the TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) website. http://www.trec.state.tx.us/ The licensee information TREC provides will also give you an indication of approximately how long a person has been licensed based on the year they first took their 4 core real estate theory courses. (RE Principles I & II, RE Agency, RE Contracts)

For you to be able to evaluate a property’s potential performance as an investment, you need a Realtor who can provide you a “Property and Investor Data Summary” for every property you want to offer on, before you make the offer. A “Property and Investor Data Summary” calculates your projected yield using all the variables involved with purchasing and selling income property (cost recovery calculations, recapture tax calculations, the balance of your capital gain after the cost of recovery taxes, etc). Working with a Realtor who uses “Residential Performance Summary” worksheets to evaluate properties will save you time and money.

I wish you much success.

Veronica
mobile/text 281-844-6285
Veronica@VeronicaMullenix.com
I tried your email, it doesn't work with or without the numbers

Are you willing to pay a flat fee for the service you are looking for?
I work with alot of investors in the Katy area.
I would be glad to help you out with your 2012 goals.
Chad
C.R. Realty
832-646-0512
CR@CRREALTYCO.COM