Home Buying in Merrillville>Question Details

kguppy, Both Buyer and Seller in Merrillville, IN

Investment deals in Merrillville .Got $200,000 to invest . Recommended areas ? Areas to be careful of ?? General Market Condition ???

Asked by kguppy, Merrillville, IN Fri Jan 25, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Kguppy,
Merrillville is a great town to invest in, especially for flipping. I know several investors that flip in the NWI area and Merrillville seems to be a preference for many of them. If you would like further information, please email me at olga@ddre.org or call 219-588-9494.
Now is a great time to buy in Merrillville! There are some terriffic deals in the area. I can send you a list of homes to view. I deal with forclosures all the time, and if you plan on rehabbing a home, I can help you find the steals and deals! Give me a call @219-746-4098 or email me @ hemphill.debbie@yahoo.com.
PS: There are also 4 units on the market in the range your looking at, if your looking for rental property.
HI KGuppy, your inquiry into investment deals in Merrillville at this time is great timing on your part. There are some tremendous opportunities throughout Northwest Indiana. There are some differences in each market area . I would love to discuss those options and differences with you . What type of investing are you interested in. Please contact me at choward47@aol.com or 219/888-8043
Good Luck !
I can do a market report for you to look over if you email me with your email address. Thanks, Jessica
Jessica.K@cbexchange.com