Home Buying in Lehigh Acres>Question Details

Prasanna Upp…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Investing in Lehigh Acres land in developed area

Asked by Prasanna Upperi, New York, NY Fri Feb 22, 2013

Hi Gents and Ladies,

I just joined truilia and I love the website. I am very new to real estate investing. I am looking to purchase piece of land in lehigh acres in the range of 3 - 5k in a fully developed area. What are the future prospects of this area? I am looking for a long term investment. I am in the process of getting mortgage approved. I want to buy a single family home as well in the next few months. I want to move to florida in 3 - 5 years. Let me know if there are any better opportunities out there.

Answers

4
I currently have an investor that has approximatley 200-250 single family lots in Lehigh, Cape and Punta Gorda area.

Please let me know if you would like more info.

Jonathan Manetta, Realtor

Market America Realty Network
3507 Lee Blvd, Suite #212
Lehigh Acres, Florida 33971

Office (239) 288-0556
Fax (239) 368-4667
Cell (239) 707-8284
Email jmanetta13@gmail.com
Hi Jonathan,

Yes. Please send me more info about the lots. I am looking for 1 or 2 lots or more based on the price. I am looking to invest in all 3 areas. My email is prasanna.upperi@gmail.com.

Prasanna
Flag Mon Feb 25, 2013
Personally, I think buying vacant land in either Lehigh or Cape Coral is like money in the bank. Lots that were selling for over 50k are now available for less than 5. While many of them are in areas that are currently not well develped, that will likely change in the next few years. I agree with David, buy now while the prices are still relatively low.
Marge Bennett
RE/MAX Realty Group
239-560-4159
Marge@MargeBennett.com
http://www.MargeBennett.com
There are great opportunities all over SW Florida and LeHigh is one of those communities that was hard hit by the real estate downturn and as a result has great discounted homes. Over the course of a year our inventory level has significantly decreased (by about 33%) and as the median sales price has been rising. Wherever you decide to purchase for investment in our area, my suggestion would be not to wait. Good luck on your search.

David Lang
239-677-8780

http://www.SWFloridaHomeSearch.com
Welcome to the work of real estate. I could write at least a 5 pg essay of Lehigh's opportunities but would find it better to personally speak with you. This way there are no unanswered questions.
I am available just about any time of day via cell. Not all agents are this accessible. ( or email)
I look forward to spelling with you soon!
Cristina Diaz, Century21 Sunbelt Realty
CDPE
2396039383
CristinaDiaz23@gmail.com
Hi Cristina,

Thanks for your reply. As I said I want to buy a piece of land. Preferably 1/2 acres. Let me know if you have anything for sale.

Flag Fri Feb 22, 2013