Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

Home Owner, Home Buyer in Hollywood, CA

Interested to look for agent to liaise with tenant and manage, Owner oversea.

Asked by Home Owner, Hollywood, CA Tue Dec 25, 2012

Studio apartment at Hollywood (90046), tenant not paying rental with excuses. Looking for agent to liaise with tenant, maybe assisting to rent out the apartment when vacant.

Help the community by answering this question:


I can assist. Give me a call. I do this for a couple other clients.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 25, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer