Home Buying in Little Woods>Question Details

Alsland, Home Buyer in Bartlett, IL

Interested in purchasing Foreclosed property in the East New Orleans area and looking for a Realtor to work with.

Asked by Alsland, Bartlett, IL Thu Sep 24, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


See if you can find a CRS (Certified Residential Specialist). Only 3% of Realtors actually obtain this designation and in most cases they're really familiar with investment properties.

Go to http://www.CRS.com and look for a CRS in that area. You can see what classes and specialty training they have. See in they have the investment class. Most there Realtors practice by doing so they usually hold a few investment holding themselves.

Good Luck
Web Reference: http://www.CRS.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 12, 2010
I am an investor in New Orleans and the surrounding area.
We have done several projects in New Orleans East.
Check them out at facebook.com/ RoyalHomeBuyers then tell me what you are looking for, we have it, or we will get it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 12, 2010
There are many opportunities in the New Orleans area.
Email me your budget and timeframe and we can get started!
Web Reference: http://iansellsnola.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 24, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer