Home Buying in El Paso>Question Details

smileytcsn, Other/Just Looking in El Paso, TX

Interested in obtaining comparables on 50 acres of vacant land located in El Paso, Texas. Who should I contact?

Asked by smileytcsn, El Paso, TX Thu Jan 10, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Alex Huereca’s answer
A REALTOR can help you with obtaining comparables and help you decide the best price to sell your acres. If you are looking to find out the appraised value of your acres you need to hire a licensed Appraiser and get the value per sq ft.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 10, 2013
If you would like to provide me with your information I can forward it to one of the land specialists in my office for you. Ria.Warner.Realtor@gmail.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 10, 2013
For comparables you would contact a realtor. A professional as myself would compare other lots in the area to see what your listing price per square foot would be. You could also get an appraisal on the land, which will give you a more accurate price per square foot. Contact me so I can start getting this information for you.

Your realtor,
Joann Garcia
915-626-6169 call or text me
Web Reference: Http://yourelpasohomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 10, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer