Home Buying in Winchester>Question Details

Mario Orbito, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

Interested in buying a home in Vegas in the 40 and 50s but somehow I have the impression that realtors are not interested to deal with these prices..

Asked by Mario Orbito, Las Vegas, NV Wed Nov 24, 2010

Answers

11
Hello Mr. Orbito,

I can refer you to auction specialist that specialize in your price range.

The math on 50k sales price is as follows:

50,000 sales price X 3%= 1500 gross commission

1500 gross commission minus office splits and transaction fees vary so let's assume (375 transaction fee, 450 office split of 30%, and franchise fee of 100 dollars) total upfront cost to agent is 800 dollars, he or she, will be earning 700 dollars (before taxes and business expenses).

Please don't lose steam over the lack of interest in the 40-50k price range, it is all based on cost vs profit. Every agent has a business plan they are executing so just look for the agent that specializes in your price range and you should come up on top.

An alternative to consider is paying an agent a flat fee on top of their commission to assist you.

Again, if you would like I can refer you to a team of auction experts to assist you with your transaction.

Marvin

702 807-3247
Web Reference: http://redrockliving.com
Why is it , that the original poster never replies to their own questions ????
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 26, 2010
Now that is a Trulia question that I would like to see answered...LOL....!!!
Flag Sun Aug 5, 2012
I know that is not true about me, I dont care what the price is , I will be more than happy to help you . Im going out of the country for a 10 days but if you need me when I get back please feel free to call or email me March 13th. If you cant wait that long , Im sure there are many other agents that would help y ou.
Rhondasellsvegas@gmail.com 702-239-6900
Web Reference: http://Alllasvegashomes.com
I would be glad to help you. Give me a call or email me any time.

Goran Krkic
Keller Williams Realty Southern Nevada
The Landrove Team
2900 Horizon Ridge Parkway #101
Henderson, NV 89052
702-501-5231
goranrealtor@gmail.com
Hi Mario,
I hope you are paying cash, no bank will lend you money that low, We are getting multiple offers on $50,000 price range and it usualy sold to the highest bidder. It is a lot of work for a Realtor to show a property and write an offer almost 8 different properties to just get one on. You have to write an offer without looking @ the property, you could cancel during your due dilligent period, if it is not to your expectations, you have to understand there is a lot of paperwork involved and not enough for the Realtor's commission to make a decent living for their time. Most of us will have you sign a buyer's brokerage and you have to pay a difference of the desired income the Realtor wants to make, in escrow.
I would love to help with any of your home buying needs regardless the price. Give me a call and I will help and give you all the assistance and attention you may need to buy the home of your dreams. Mike Yarbrough. 702-985-5566.
Mario, I help people in any price range ......please contact me if you would like to talk .
Rhondasellsvegas@gmail.com
I help people in that price range all the time! I would be more than happy to help you as well.

If you need to get a loan then you will need to get pre-approved...I can refer you to a couple of Loan Officers that would be able to help.

Just contact me and we can start the process. If you would be interested I also hold a Home Buying Seminar every Month on the First Saturday, please feel free to attend.

Warmest Regards,

Michele Dutchess
Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas
Email: Michelesellsvegas@yahoo.com
I can't speak for other realtors. I can only speak for myself. I would be most interested in helping you. Please bear in mind that mortgages are not possible to get for anything that low. You would have to pay cash for the property. We get a lot of investors coming here with lots and lots of cash. You will compete with them. But, the properties are out there, and they make great investments. Sometimes you have to write 8 offers to be able to get one property. But, it is the same as well if you are choosing a $400,000 property or a $40,000. Also many of these properties in this price range are not in a great area of town, many also are not in very good condition. If you can overlook all that and pay cash for your purchase, you can ccertainly get properties in this pricerange and it would be my pleasure to help youfind them. Myra Gouger / Realty ONE Group / 702-858-9311 / myra_gouger@yahoo.com / http://www.nevadahomesdirect.com
As a Buyer's Agent I deal with properties from the 40's to the millions. The biggest reason some Realtors do not want to deal with these properties is that some buyers have an unrealistic expectation of what can be purchased for these low prices. Call me and let's discuss where, and what you are looking to purchase. My services are free to buyers.

Andrea Packo
KW Marketplace, MBS Team
702-279-7679
Web Reference: http://www.andreapacko.com
Agents that are willing to help do exist--interview as many agents as needed from different realty offices and choose the one you like best--then go from there.