Erik, Home Buyer in 60302

Interested in Lease/Purchase or Rent-to-Own in Oak Park...........

Asked by Erik, 60302 Sun Apr 27, 2008

Currently living in Oak Park. Have already been pre-approved for a FHA loan but and have the 3% that is required but we would require more down to have a mortgage payment that we can live with. Where or who would I go to find out if there are properties in Oak Park willing to rent-to-own?

Answers

4
i am interested in that vintage oak park condo....please write me fmt953@mail.com
Eric -- I am the owner of a 3 bdrm vintage condo in Oak Park that I am just beginning to research Rent to own. Are you still on the market?
Deborah and Elizabeth,

Thanks for your replies. It looks like I accidently selected Sacramento as my home area. Deborah is correct, I am in the Chicago area. I will look up Patti's profile and hopefully she can point me in the right direction. Elizabeth, I do have a lawyer who is dotting all the I's and crossing the T's. I have not Googled Lease Options, so thanks for that advice. I think I will re-ask the question and make my home area is correct :)

Erik

I think the buyer is looking in Oak Park IL. There was a seller who was quite active on Trulia a few months back, Ruthless. She has a home that I believe is now listed. But, since you are looking at FHA and 3% down, I suspect it won't be match. Patti Pereyra is a Chicago agent who has done some work in the Oak Park area. I know Elvis is in Chicago, but I don't know if he work Oak Park. Here's Patti's profile, she hasn't been active on Trulia, lately. Patti has spent time in Oak Park and can point you in the right direction if she is unable to help directly. Good Luck.

http://www.trulia.com/voices/profile/Real_Estate_Pro-chicago…
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Brick, NJ