renee.ramey, Home Buyer in Cedar Hill, TX

Interested in 905 Beverly, Cedar Hill, TX 75104 Is it available for acquisition can close in < 3 weeks

Asked by renee.ramey, Cedar Hill, TX Tue Jun 19, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Rene,

Another thought if you are really interested in this property.

You can contact the bank directly prior it comes out on the market. There are times that they will directly negiotate with potential buyer since they can save cost of putting it up for sale.

Dixon
JP and Assocaite
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
dixondfw@gmail.com
214-519-9493
Renee,

As others have said this one is not on the market yet. Could be a day, a month, or a year or more before it is put up for sale.

If you are looking only for foreclosures for sale, you can check out this link to see some currently on the market in Cedar Hill.
http://www.metroplexhomesalesinfo.com/listings/propertyid/11…

If you're looking at all homes including regular sales, REOs, and foreclosed homes, you can check out this link:
http://www.metroplexhomesalesinfo.com/listings/areas/33253/b…

Just let us know if you would like to see inside any of the homes.

Bruce Lynn
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Hi Renee,
The property you inquired about is not currently available. This development is very nice and has vacant property on which to build on for around $60,000. The avarage home in this area is priced from $680,000.00- to over 1 million. If you do not wish to build because of time constraints, may I suggest you let me show you similar homes located in The Lake Ridge Addition of Cedar Hill? I am currently showing homes to another buyer in the 325K- 400K range and been amazed at the quality and size of the homes we can get in this price range that were well over 650K when they were new! I can show you some unbeleivable homes in this price range and even lower if needed but there are still plenty to choose from in the 500K and up price range. Lake Ridge is still the prominent place to live in Cedar Hill and an address that anyone would respect and be proud to have. Let me know if I can be of any assistance. I would love to help you find the perfect home.

Respectfully,

Robin Crandall
Fathom Realty
972-896-4137 Cell
robin@fathomrealty.com
Found it! 905 was listed but the listing expired in November of 2010. Was listed at $550,000 on the market 203 days. Property was either an REO or a short sale with sale requiring lender approval. Jim Johnson custom home. The lot next door at 906 is also available for $60,000.

Again, let me know if I can help you with purchase. I would be more than happy to do more research for you.
Helen
214-534-2020
hkaruba@virginiacook.com
I don't show the home to be on the market (yet?). I would be happy to keep an eye on it for you, or help you find something else just as wonderful!
Give me a call at the number below and let's talk!

-Miracle Bennett, REALTOR
YOUR Realtor in Cedar Hill!

214-763-1857

RE/MAX Preferred Associates
140 W. FM 1382 #110
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
Not finding a 905 in MLS. There is 933 and 917 both sold. Call if I can help you with anything.
214-534-2020
Helen Karuba