Home Buying in Windsor Park>Question Details

hashemuzzaman, Renter in Lebanon, NH

Initially I am thinking about 6401Chimney Creek Cir,Austin Tx,78723

Asked by hashemuzzaman, Lebanon, NH Fri Jul 26, 2013

Answers

9
Its a great opportunity for an investor or someone who is not afraid to put some work and money into it. If you need a strategy or advice on rehab ideas & costs feel free to reach out to me. I specialize in investment properties and renovations.

Steven@paulypresley.com
What are you thinking about? I would suggest working with a local agent to assist you.

Susie Kay, Realtor®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
English-Indonesian-Hokkien
------------------------------------------------------------------
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net

http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
What drew you to this property? Location? Price? Schools? That it is a condo? Your question is open-ended. I would like to connect with you and focus in on what you need and want. Gareth Ellzey garethsellsrealestate@gmail.com 512 775-9684
Oh yikes, now you've got me thinking about it!
What's there to think about?

Let's chat about your options - I help people find houses to buy all the time!

Eric
-----------------------------
e::Eric@EricEstate.com
p::512.712,5842
g::Google+
w::Austin Real Estate
t::@EricEstate
f::ericestate

A JB Goodwin Agent
-----------------------------
Are you shopping for a Home? It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy.

Whether you’re, buying, building or Re-Financing your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my Top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage along with a FREE copy of The 8 Deadly mistakes to avoid when buying a Home. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to loose but your money?

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and receive expert advice from a Bank Mortgage Banker who is responsible for the decisions on all mortgages coupled with over 17 years of experience in the industry.

I look forward to working with you! And making your dreams a REALITY

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@DallasBestMortgage.com
1910 Firman Dr, Suite 104 | Richardson, TX 75081
Office: 972-480-9888 |Mobile 469-347-3572| Fax: 469-519-8765
If you're considering purchasing a home/condo in Austin, the first thing you should do is get your financing in order and then work with a Realtor to help you find the right property. If you are not yet pre-approved with a Texas Lender, or are paying cash, feel free to give me a call and I will be happy to assist you. I work with some excellent Lenders who can pre-approve you at no cost via phone and email. Since your comment did not include a specific question, I'm not sure exactly what else you are looking for at this time. If you are not yet working with a Realtor, feel free to contact me and I will do all I can to assist you…

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
If you get closer to that property, ask for details. The properties in that condo community range from good to terrible, and foundation issues are common. It's coming around after decades of neglect and poor management. Recent owners and a new HOA board have made tremendous progress. Yet, some hair remains on certain properties.

John Crowe, Broker
Keller Williams
Good day.

The property is listed for 59K and is described as a "handy man special". This is usually a euphemism for "needs a lot of work!" If that doesn't daunt you, then it might work for you if the price is important.

If you're not working with a Realtor already, please feel free to contact me for assistance.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com