Jessica Mart…, Renter in El Paso, TX

Information on buying a home.

Asked by Jessica Martin, El Paso, TX Tue Mar 18, 2014

I know my credit is not good enough to buy a home. I would like to find out what I need to work on to buy a home and possibly the range I would qualify for.

Answers

2
Jessica:

I specialize in helping local buyers overcome obstacles that prevent them from home ownership. Your question is rather broad and can't be answered here.

There are several local programs available for you that out-of-town lenders simply do not have access to. We need to sit down and discuss your goals and ideas. I'll let you know which programs might be the most beneficial to you and you can then make whatever decisions you need after getting all of the facts and your questions answered.

Contact me at (915) 549-1770 (voice/text) or email mbray@elp.rr.com to set up a convenient time for us to visit. I'll even provide the coffee!
Well no one here can answer that based on what you have told us. Go see a loan officer and ask them, they can help you and it's free.