Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Tiff, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Infinity or the Plaza on brickell.which one is a better choice if i want to live there for a few years, then rent it out..

Asked by Tiff, Miami, FL Thu Oct 10, 2013

Answers

9
Basically the choice is yours based on what is most important to you at the time you choose either or. Purchase price vs recent sales, maintenance fee, floor location, view, amenities, occupants (owner vs tenants), etc.
Hello Tiff,

The best thing to do is check out the area of both walk around the neighborhood of each buildings see where you feel most comfortable, then set an appointment with me and meet at my office or at one of the buildings to go over the pros and cons of each. I have sold and rented a good amount in both buildings. So, I can definetly help guide you int he right direction. Call me or email me anytime for any questions. Carlo Ortiz 305-479-9251 cell or cortizrealtor@gmail.com

Hello Tiff: your thinking needs to be geared to a long term proposition for the reason you previously stated ... you are going to be there and then rent it out ... so please think of the type and quality of depreciation over the long term, and that has a lot to do with who built the development an how ... not all condos are created equal, please consider this one aspect as it will determine future use and resale value. I do have more information that I don't mind sharing privately. Please contact me at your convenience at RealtorElena1822@gmail.com. Thanks! E!
They are two jewels. What we can do is to prepare a comparison between them, based on what is important for you, personally. This way, you can look at both into perspective, see the pros and cons of each one as per your judgment, and then make a decision on where to go. Just a quick comment, there are unique aspects about the buildings, and then there are very specific aspects about available apartments on both buildings. Sometimes a certain layout, exposure, views, amenities, particular room distribution and flow, makes an specific apartment more attractive to buyers than another, besides the buildings themselves. If you want, please call /text or email me so we can get started today.

Leonardo da Motta (Leo),
Broker Associate,
GRG Realtors
Miami, Florida
Cell: (305) 205- 8912
Fax: (305) 471-0885
Email: LeoMiamiHomes@gmail.com
Skype: nardinho2010
They're are both well maintained properties, hard to tell which is "better". Best option would be to schedule a viewing on both and make your own decision as to which you would prefer based on design, size, etc. Hope this helps.

Manny Vidal
786.942.4866
MAVRealtor@gmail.com
I like Infinity! I am living in Brickell On The Ruver that is a nice building too but un MY experience I sold moré units in Infinity!
If you want you can call me at 786 4684715 Sandra Coronel
Florida Capital Realty/ Specialized Brickell area
Good Morning Tiff,

I have sold a few units at The Plaza so I can share that the building is maintained in good condition, the delinquency rate is very very low and the prices there have been steadily climbing. Of the 2 buildings, building 950 tends to offer some of the better views of the bay, but both are good. I have not sold anything at Infinity, but I do believe the building is well run also.

I think why you may want your realtor to do is provide you with a history of sales, take a tour of the buildings and determine which building provides you with the amenities you seek, the views, and features that you like. The fact of the matter is, that which building is better would be determined by your preferences.

Good luck with your search and if you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call.

Lila Lopez, CRS,CDPE,e-Pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521
What you need is comparables in the same building. Why ?? Because shows me properties prices and buyer's motivation....more information call 305 519-3199
Hello Tiff,

They are both superior buildings. In my opinion, Infinity in Brickell has better resale value. This is because of the finishes, amenities and its location.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate.

My best,

Pablo Torres,MBA
AF Realty.LLC
786-205-6988
pabtorres@aol.com
http://www.miamibuyproperties.com