Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

ronhag1, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Infinite Concepts & Investments is the broker on a listing I am interested in but a review of Darnyel Hogans through Google has poor ratings.

Asked by ronhag1, Detroit, MI Wed Aug 7, 2013

Is it required to deal with the listing agent to see and/or buy the property?

Answers

11
I did not have good experience with this agent and as of today I am awaiting to get my buyers EMD back from him.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 7, 2013
Please complain to the State of Michigan Department of Licensing & Regulatory Authorities about this agent. He has not returned EMD of several clients and there should be an effort to have his license revoked.
Flag Tue Sep 10, 2013
If you really like this house and will like to see it and or make an offer I would use a different agent and I would be more than happy to assist you. I would also make sure no monies for down payment is made payable to his co but to the agent you are working with company.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 7, 2013
I will be writing you to share my experience with Infinite Concepts
Flag Wed Oct 2, 2013
You are more than welcome to choose your own agent. I would recommend a buyer's agent who represents you in the transaction.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 7, 2013
You can pick your own. Since the only barrier to entry in the real estate business is a glamorous photograph, a lot of low educated, dishonest people are attracted to it. I would pick someone strictly on referral, not billboards, mailings or flashy signs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 15, 2013
Have you had the chance to speak with someone who has used them? Personal experience is pretty important. I ended up using a retirement income planner in Punta Gorda, FL because of a personal recommendation. After what happened with the financial meltdown a few years ago & the arrest of Bernie Maddoff, I'm very careful now. http://www.landsbergbennett.com/Retirement-Planning.2.htm
I am currently suing deadbeat scammer Darnyel hogans for my EMD from over a year ago. He is a shade tree scammer, do not deal with him.
I had the same trouble. He never returned by EMD deposit. Do you have any tips for how to sue him? Could I sue him in small claims without using a lawyer?
Flag Sun Jan 19, 2014
I had a similar experience with Mr.. Hogans. I gave him plenty of chances to refund my bounced check fee. I finally gave up and filed a complaint with the State. Based on what the State is telling me, his license could be toast. You really have to wonder about a guy who would risk his license over $25.
NO. You can get your own agent to represent you for buying. I would love the opportunity to respresent you with all your real estate needs. Call me.
A Real Detroit Realtor.
Delores Goodson 313-575-2336
Goodsonrealtor@yahoo.com
Front Page Realty
You definitely want to get your own agent.
I am able to help you with any purchase of real estate in michigan. aabrams@netzero.com. 313-422-5562
You may certainly choose your own Realtor; and I would encourage you to do so.