Home Buying in Suwanee>Question Details

onceuponatim…, Home Buyer in Sugar Hill, GA

In your opinion, what are the top 3 neighbourhoods in Suwanee school districts?

Asked by onceuponatime1900, Sugar Hill, GA Tue Feb 26, 2013

I know the answer is, "it depends." Beyond the buyers feelings, what specifically do you like in your top 3? From what I can see, I like Grand Cascades, Edinburgh, and River Mist. WIld Timber is also up there.

Grand Cascades is a very beautiful community and fantastic for kids and family who want an HOA that has lots of activities. Laurel Springs is also great for families and has the benefit of being gates and patroled as well as golf and country club facilities. Deerlake is also nice. They have fantasitic swim/tennis facilities and the location is ideal if you want to be very close to shopping and dining options while still enjoying the low Forsyth County taxes and Suwanee address! You may also want to consider Aberdeen as well. Its another large community that has a very involved HOA and a great swim team!
Suwanee is located in 2 adjoining counties: Forsyth and Gwinnett. I have lived in Suwanee (Forsyth) for over 10 years and my children have gone through the schools here. According to http://www.schooldigger.com Lambert High School is the #10 high school in Georgia and it is a highly sought after school district. With that as background, homes in the Lambert district sold for $150,000 to over $2 million last year. So, the 3 best neighborhoods depends on your price range. If you'd like more infomation, don't hesitate to contact me.

Hope this helps.
Kind Regards,

Jon Dingle
Investment REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
Office: 678-341-2900
Direct: 678-341-0555
Fax: 678-341-2901
Email: jcdingle@kw.com
I totally agree on those subdivisions. Great Amenities, beautiful landscaped homes and great
schools. You can see the pride of ownership. I like River Laurel and Rivermoore Park as well.

Free Buyers Agent!

Isabel Elsesser, Realtor
First United Realty
Save Time & Money!
Direct 770-307-8751
Fax 888-799-3184
Full Time from 1993-2013