jfugardi, Other/Just Looking in Antioch, TN

In this neighborhood most existing homes are being razed and in some cases million dollar homes are being built. If the property was the only thing co

Asked by jfugardi, Antioch, TN Wed Jul 17, 2013

Answers

2
First - None of my neighbors homes are being razed - I have lived here for the last 40+ years - On the Water with no Sandy damage - the only razing is for renovation and improvement. Some older homes that were built at a much lower elevation were hard hit in some cases.
As for 10,000 Sq.Ft. of gross living area (GLA) there is only one home I can thinkof. It is not on the market but would probably sell for upwards of 2 million.
The market here is extremely strong. The media depiction of this area out of this area will only show that which is going to sell views or papers.