Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

Jason Weeks, Home Buyer in Avondale, AZ

In the west valley, looking for a real estate investor who will help purchase a home and then lease it back to us.

Asked by Jason Weeks, Avondale, AZ Mon Apr 16, 2012

Answers

9
The Feld-Kaminsky Group’s answer
I can help you here as well as my investors only purchase homes in the west valley. Please feel free to send me info about your home.
Lorrie Feld
Keller Williams Integrity First
lfeld@cox.net
If you have not found a solution to your situation call me. Depending on what you are looking for and to spend I may be able to help you.
AJ Stewart
480-217-2167
I have an investor who purchases all over the valley homes for distressed homeowners. Give me a call to discuss what you are looking for to see if there is a fit. Tiffany 480-215-1105
There are many investors in the market who are will to do just that. But, depending on you position on the loan, and the type of sale, many banks require the buyer and seller to sign an agreement that the buyer will not lease the property back to the seller. If it is a traditional sale however, the bank has no say so.

Lori Hicks & Toni D'Avello
HomeSmart Realty
(602)375-1075
If it is a lease with option to buy then contact me at 480-466-0264 as I may have someone that can assist you.

Milly Casas

Milly Sells AZ
Hi Jay

Many banks are now require the buyer and seller to sign an agreement that the buyer will not lease the property back to the seller.

It is ok for the bank to do but not an investor. Banks are now dictating to a buyer what they can do with property they own.
Hi Jay,

Please contact me with the property address so that I can run it by a few of my investors.

Sean Heideman, Broker
Position Realty
Office: 480-213-5251
sean.heideman@positionrealty.com
Hi Jay,
Please call me.
I have investors who are looking to buy a home and rent it out.
How large of a home are you looking to rent?
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com
Give me a call 623-451-8494