Home Buying in Ocala>Question Details

Judy Dennist…, Home Buyer in Ocala, FL

In searching for property - what is the best way to find out what neighborhood a street is in? Looking for something on the southeast side.

Asked by Judy Denniston, Ocala, FL Sun Jan 6, 2013

It's very hard to find out what subdivision a street is in? Is there some kind of literature or web site? Any help would be appreciated.

Answers

3
Judy, if you would please contact me, I would be happy to send you listings as they come on the market for the specific area in which you want to purchase. There are ways to find out via the Property Appraiser's office, but this would not tell you if the property is available and the property's status or listing price. Just because there is a sign on the market does not mean the property is available, for various reasons. Cindy Head, Realtor @ Roberts Real Estate, Inc. 352.362.8446
Use Google Maps on street view mode. Once you find the street start to pull away (zoom out) and the subdivision names begin to appear. If that does not work for the specific subdivision, just look for the name of the first or main road in the development, which usually is named the same as the community's name. Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "green thumbs up" or the "best answer".
In Ocala you probably don't have the ability as a consumer to search by neighborhood. I many of our great established communities, you often don't know when you have gone from one area to another.
Our information as Realtors allows us to search by neighborhood for you. Let me know which areas you think might be best for you and I can send you search results for that criteria. We look forward to helping you.