Home Buying in West Village>Question Details

Julia Mak, Home Buyer in New York, NY

In connection with my work I move to New York. I am looking for n appartment with river vieuws, 3 bedrooms, lift and concierge. Can you help?

Asked by Julia Mak, New York, NY Sun Jul 29, 2012

Ann Zemaitis’ answer
Hi Julia:
I was recently working with a famous actress shopping for similar properties in the West Village, and another clothing designer shopping in Tribeca. I am more than happy to help you with whatever you need. I can send you some listings, based on your financials and target neighborhoods/needs & wants, and if you like any we can follow up. Also note that as a buyer's agent, I rebate 10% of my commission to first time customers at closing for a limited time. On a $2,000,000 property, that is about $5,000-$6,000 rebate.

I look forward to assisting you!

Ann Zemaitis
Sr. Vice President
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 15, 2012
It is not clear from your question if you are looking for a rental or are interested in purchasing. In either case, you should make sure you use a skilled, experienced agent. We take you through all the steps and save you time, money and stress. I am not sure where you are relocating from, and you may experience a little "sticker shock" at NYC prices. That's all the more reason, though, to use a professional.

Jenet Levy
Halstead Property, LLC
212 381-4268
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 29, 2012
You now have the opportunity to search approximately 20,000 exclusive listings, representing the entire database of residential listings available through the membership of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY).

These are the most accurate listings you can find in NY because they come from the brokers themselves; there is no bait and switch, no duplicates, and no opens; and are updated every hour.

Read: How to Buy an Apartment in Manhattan and Get the Best Interest Rate

If you may have any questions about any of the information that is presented to you; or wish to preview a property; or find out more information about the buying or renting process, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at your convenience.

I thought it important to note that I am also a part time working real estate appraiser in Manhattan. I make sure that my clients do not overpay for a property and offer my clients a true higher lever of expertise that most Manhattan real estate brokers cannot offer.

Jennifer Chiongbian
SVP/ Associate Broker
Rutenberg Realty NYC
Check out my website at THGNewYork.com. You can search for every apt. available in Mnahattan. I am a buyers broker with two master degrees and doctorate in Business with a specialty in real estate. I also have ten industry certifications and am well connected in NYC.

Edward E. Longley MS MBA DBA
The Hollingsworth Group
99 Madison Avenue, Suite 524
New York, NY 10016
Cell 917-576-8185
I have the best listings in the world! Give me a call.

Joseph Fowler
207 330 0827
My contact information is echavers@elliman.com, 917-608-9349. I am looking forward to working with you.
Please contact me. I have some nice apartments. My name is Rhea and I can be reached at 347-500-2479. Thank you and good luck.
Hi Julia,
There are apartments with river view in elegant luxury doorman buildings with elevator. Inventory is limited, especially on the East Side. I do relocations of corporate executives. Please call me at (212) 991-8072 or email kr@ny-home.net so that we can discuss the specifics. Afterwards I can email you pictures and floor plans -
Warm regards,
Krystyna Rachtan
Licensed Real Estate Broker
295 Madison Avenue
NEW YORK, NY 10017
Dear Julia,

There are many questions to ask before a broker can assist you. Do you wish to rent or purchase? Do you wish to live in Manhattan or the outer boroughs? Are you familair with New York? What is your price range? Do you need to be near schools? Do you have pets?

If you wish to purchase, will you be needing a mortgage or will you be paying cash? How soon will you need this apartment?

There are some wonderful 3 bedroom apartments with river views, in elevator buildings with concierge and/or a 24 hour doorman available for rent and for sale.

If you would like my help, feel free to contact me. I would be delighted to assist you.

Kind regards,

Ross Ellis
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
212.317.7828 direct
770 Lexington Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10065
Hello Ms. Mak,

I've got some FANTASTIC, NO- BROKER FEE apartments along the Hudson and East Rivers that might meet your approval. Feel free to contact me when you're ready to start viewing.

Hope to hear from you,

George Stroud
Hey Julia,

Me and my office - Midtown West Luxury & Ultra Luxury Real Estate Brokerage, would love to assist you. We have lots of inventory and cater to our clients needs. Please feel free to contact me anytime. Lakisha St. Hill (347) 734-8323 or k.hill1029@yahoo.com
Can you be a little more specific? You can river views from a high rise, brand new building with many amenities, or a low rise prewar building with plenty of charm andhigh ceilings. What is your preference? And what is your budget? We would by happy to take you on a tour and show you the options.
Julia - I would be happy to assist you. You can get river views from many parts of the city from the Upper East or West Side and down to Battery Park at the very south end of Manhattan, There are beautiful options in all of these areas. Many people select a location based on where they will be working, school district, specific river views they desire, building amenities. And of course, budget.

If you need a new home in the next few weeks, I would strongly suggest you rent. That can be accomplished in a short period of time. Buying can take weeks and often many months.

I look forward to working with you.

I can be reached at 646-481-8041 or tom@citysolutions.com
Hi Julia, that sounds like its going to be a beautiful apartment! There are many areas in Manhattan that have proximity to rivers and river views - each with it's own personality and price range. Also housing here tends to be classified according to build era ( in other word "pre-war" or "post-war" generally meaning pre- or post-1940s). I just sold and rented two units that are similar to what you are describing but I can show you what's is now available out there and at what prices. Pls email me at csummers@bellmarc.com or call me at 917-376-1648. Charlie Summers, VP, Bellmarc Realty
Consider working with an agent of your own; he/she can provide suitable listings based on your budget, any necessary information, schedule showings, etc.
Hi Julia, I know of a great apartment that would fit your needs. What is your price range? Email me at rgeiringer@elliman.com and I will tell you about it.
Hello Julia
Are you looking to buy or to rent?
I have both and what are you looking in terms of budget? And location?
When do you need it by? Since buying will take a bit longer than leasing?
And most of all how familiar with NYC are you? Trying to manage your expectation..
I wil be able to answer any of your questions, feel free o contact me
Best Regards
Fern Hamberger
vice president Asso broker
Citi-habitats Relocation and Corporate Headquarters