Judith Amorim…, Real Estate Pro in Caldwell, ID

In connecting Real Estate Values to Education and Community; which towns in Essex and Morris County, NJ would you recommend?

Asked by Judith Amorim Dias, Caldwell, ID Sat Jun 2, 2012

Answers

4
Fairfield and Roseland who send to West Essex Regional are the best bang for your buck in Jersey as far as property taxes to school ranking. West Essex came in at 16th in the state and the 15 school districts ahead all pay more in property taxes.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
The Morris / Essex County area has great school systems,if you would like a school report , feel free to send me your information and I will send it to you.
Most schools in West Essex County and Morris County fall way above average when considering Northern New Jersey Education. You will find that the towns which have the better education systems also have a higher tax rate, due to the fact that school ratings influence real estate prices tremendously. Other than commuting issues and general architecture the number one question from New Jersey Home Buyers is "How's the school system". North Caldwell, Essex Fells, Roseland and also Fairfiled New Jersey share the West Essex School System, this is zip code 07006. Caldwell and West Caldwell have a small but well ranked school system also. So I suggest hooking up with a local knowledgeable realtor and discussing the personal needs of your children as well as your price range. Hope this helps.
Hi Judith-
It would be helpful to know you price range but the towns in Morris that I would recommed are : Mountain Lakes, Boonton Township, Montville,Kinnelon and Denville..

If you would like to provide your price range and "wish list" I would be happy to send you listings.

Regards,Carolle
cadonof@aol.com

973-960-8002