Home Buying in Wyoming>Question Details

Laurie.whart…, Home Buyer in Wyoming, MI

In Wyoming would my home be worth more or less today than when I purchased it 2 years ago

Asked by Laurie.wharton, Wyoming, MI Wed Jan 9, 2013

Answers

5
Hi Laurie, it depends on whether or not you bought home at market value and if you have made any improvements. You should set an apt with an agent and we can assist you in finding out.
Hi Laurie, I absolutely agree with the other agents. The other question is have you made any improvements during the last two years? Or is the home the same as when you purchased it? This can make a difference as well. I hope this information helps!
Web Reference: http://www.GoMelinda.com
There are many different areas of Wyoming and it is impossible to give you an accurate answer without knowing the specifics of your situation. In general, the market is turning upward somewhat, but that does not necessarily mean that all houses have increased in value. If you are interested in potentially selling your home, I'd be happy to meet with you and give you an accurate answer to your question.
Web Reference: http://www.BrekSchutten.com
Hi Laurie,
Dave is correct. The market in general is getting better but it's impossible to give you a good answer without viewing your home and doing a professional analysis for you. It sounds like maybe you had that done a couple years ago and are wondering if it has changed since then?
The big question with any house is price and location. A detailed market analysis would be the best way to determine how your house fits in with your local market. Let me know if you would like me to provide one for you.