Vulture, Home Buyer in Lehigh Acres, FL

In North Fort Myers are their mobile homes for sale including the land, where you own the whole thing with a larger lot and for about twenty thousand?

Asked by Vulture, Lehigh Acres, FL Wed May 9, 2012

I don't want the kind where you pay lot rent or community fees to the owners.

Answers

4
Sarah Garrett’s answer
I just pulled up 21 mfg. homes on standard lots up to 2+ acres from $15,000 - $30,000. Here is a great web link to keep tabs on all of the ones you really like. See below.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2011" by Gulfshore Life Magazine
email: sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Web Access to MLS:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 9, 2012
This is Linda Hiltbold of RE/MAX Realty Group in Fort Myers. I've lived and worked here in Lee County for the past 21 years. Yes, there are mobile home/manufactured home communities where you own the land and this is considered real estate. You may go to http://www.leepa.org and you will type in the address and confirm that you own the land within the community.

Call me at 239-288-1394 or write back to me at lhiltbold@aol.com and I can tell you which communities you own the land. You may have to still pay a small Homeowner's Association Fee for the amenities such as pool, golf course, etc., but the fees are much lower than if you were to live in a community such as Del Tura Golf and Country Club, etc.

Linda J. Hiltbold
Hi Linda I tried to call but can't reach you with the number that you gave I would appreciate if you can email me the mobile parks that you own the land and with no maintenance fee of very small fee Thank you Pantel2@aol.com
Flag Wed Feb 18, 2015
LINDA MY NAME IS BOB I LIVE IN OH. I HAVE MY HOUSE UP FOR SALE BECAUSE I LIKE TO MOVE TO SOUTH FT.MYERS LOOKING FOR A MOBILE HOME THAT I OWN THE LAND WITH NOT A HIGH MAINT. FEE I SEEN YOUR ADD ON THE INTERNET I WOULD A LIST OF MOBILE PARKS THAT I CAN LOOK IN TO IF POSSIBLE WITH YOU HELP EMAIL PANTEL2@AOL.COM OR 216-314-6583 THANK YOU
Flag Wed Jan 28, 2015
yes there are several areas in North Fort Myers where you can purchase a mobil home on its own land. :) for $ 20,000 including the land, you might want to check into the suncoast area.
No, not really.

Kevin