Home Buying in Minot>Question Details

Lloyd Ann Ca…, Real Estate Pro in 701-833-9017, ND

In Answer to the most recent question..."I am interested in making a cash offer on this property...to whom would I make it?

Asked by Lloyd Ann Caston, 701-833-9017, ND Mon Jun 18, 2012

If you are interested in purchasing a property, and are represented by a Real Estate Agent, you would make the offer through them. If You do not have a Real Estate Agent then you may make the offer through any real estate agent or the Listing agent. If the property is not listed and is being sold by the owner direct, then you would make the offer directly to that owner. If the property is being sold as part of an estate, and an attorney is handling it, you would make the offer to the attorney. Hope this helps!

Help the community by answering this question:


The answer is in the question/answer above.....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 19, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer