Home Buying in Olney>Question Details

Monique, Renter in Troy, NY

Im 30 years old and a PCA with not to good credit how much money would i need to get my first home or can i get a loan

Asked by Monique, Troy, NY Sun Jun 10, 2012

Answers

7
I would call a few local lenders. Most are in the business of helping you out for free because they want to make a good first impression. This way when your ready to buy a house, you use them. Just ask for a free consultation, if they say no move on to the next. Good Luck!
Mtg Terms and conditions are changing weekly... For the Better of the Buyer.

If your still in the Market??

feel free to search our REAL TIME mls search...

Can you call us so we can have a confidential talk?

All the Best , John + Sheri
Sit down with a lender and see what you need to do to buy a home. You can go to hud.gov for resources for buyers, names of lenders and credit counselors.
Monique,

Having a good credit score before you go for a mortgage will save you a ton of money and a lot of hassle. A homeowner with bad credit can expect to pay an extra $50,000 to $130,000 in interest alone for a typical American home. That adds an additional $140-$361 to your monthly mortgage payment with a 30 year mortgage.

I am a Credit Consultant specializing in Credit Repair. I can fix your credit report by permanently removing negative items like collection accounts, tax liens, judgments, medical payments, whatever the case may be. You can expect to see your credit score rise 50-150 points within 3-12 months. I'll be happy to take a look at your credit report and see what I can do. If you don't have a credit report, I'll get you one! I work closely with some good Mortgage Brokers too, so that when the time is right they can get you your mortgage.

I look forward to speaking with you,

Josh Buchter

Credit Rescue Inc.
124 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
215-821-1109
joshbuchter@creditrescuephilly.com
http://www.CreditRescuePhilly.com
Hello Monique,
I work closely with a loan officer from our in house lenders and would love to set you up for a prequalification. How much money you need depends on how much you are going to spend, give me a call for more info. We could start house hunting as soon as this week!
Danielle Gurst
REMAX Affiliates NE
267 423 2623
Dgurst@Comcast.net
Hi Monique,
i would suggest you talk to a mortgage officer and find out just what you can do. If you can't get a mortgage they would be able to tell you what to do in order to get a mortgage in the future. That is the place to start. If you don't know of a mortgage officer to contact, I would be glad to help you connect with one.

Frank Yost
Remax Keystone
215-885-8900 office
215-825-8158 direct
Hello Monique, What area are you looking to purchase?

All the best John + Sheri 215-757-2889

http://www.homecatch.com/search_homes