Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

Adam, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Im wanting to move to Michigan, is this house still available? If so, is the listing price accurate? $ Firm?

Asked by Adam, Chicago, IL Thu Jan 8, 2009

I'm interested in this property. Is it still available and is the listring price accurate?
--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1070186599-19013-Burt-Rd-Detr…

Answers

3
Adam-
This home is still available and is listed with my brokerage-Real Estate One.The price is $11,600. Please let em know if you would like to view this.
Liz Tintinalli
Real Estate One
C: 313-617-2699
E: tintinalli@realestateone.com
I agree with Tamera. Still it is a great opportunity for a Buyer here in Michigan. You do have to go
with the banks time frame. No matter how hard your realtor might work for you the bank has their own pace. It appears this home came on the market in October 2008. They have reduced the price twice. If you have other questions I would be happy to help you.
Good Luck to you! My email is mgeise@remax.net
Web Reference: http://marciasellshomes.com
Pursuant to the latest info on the multi list, this property is till avialable, and yes, that is the correct price for this bank-owned home. Remeber that buying bank owned properties can be tricky and you may need to have offers written on a few before one works out for you. You will have to individually examine each property for the one with best features and least defects. There are a number of bank-owned properties in the Metro Detroit area, priced similarly to this one. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Good luck! Tamara Smith, Associate Broker, email: tamara@realtortamara.com