Home Buying in Vallejo>Question Details

Lil02much, Renter in Rawlins, WY

Im seeking to buy a home in Vallejo area, is there any down payment assistance programs in Solano county?

Asked by Lil02much, Rawlins, WY Tue Jul 30, 2013

Answers

3
Yes there is, please call me to discuss. 707-315-5555 http://www.propertyinvallejo.com
There is down payment assistance everywhere in CA it is call CalHFA but it goes by different names. I would recommend that you skip it unless the market slows down here is why.

There are multiple offers on most good listings.

CalHFA mortgages are known for closing late.

Sellers are tempted to skip your offer all together.

You will most likely end up with a house that is not the greatest if someone picks up your offer. If the market slows down as it may be doing then you may be able to pull off a CalHFA. By the way the CalHFA has several local programs with different names, they all seem to be CalHFA.

There are areas near there that qualify for zero down, that may be a better idea.

Contact me for more information.

Rich Littlefield

Mortgage Banker

949-297-1207

NMLS

287206
Yes, please feel free to call Janice Carol from Stearn Lending at (510) 669 2202.