Home Buying in Union>Question Details

Tressa, Home Buyer in Union, NJ

Im seeking Realtor with short sale experience in NJ

Asked by Tressa, Union, NJ Sat Apr 11, 2009

I am seeking a real estate professional who has experience in short sales in central and northern NJ, specifically, union county, somerset county, middlesex county and essex county in NJ. Can anyone make a recommendation???

Answers

9
Tressa, I am not in your area and can't help you. But, I'd like to help you understand (generally) what to expect from all types of sales... please read the blog referenced below.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 11, 2009
I have done a lot short sales and have been very successful contact me to discuss robin.raite@cbmoves.com
I have been in the business for 25+ years and My office has a Short Sale TEAM that helps process Short Sales to get them done in a Timely Manner.

Call me

or Email
DONNAJEVARISTO@gmail.com
Question asked in 2009.. timely answer!
Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013
I can help you out, I have a lot of short sales experience, started my career in Essex county later focusing on Union county as my primary area seeing that is where and also Middlesex county where my office is as well as morris, somerset and monmouth counties and parts of Mercer as well.

I also have the ability to cover these areas being a member of all these areas primary mls'

I am a member of GSMLS, Middlesex MLS, Monmouth Ocean MLS and TrenD MLS
Hello, Tressa!
How are you doing?
My area of expertise is Somerset, Union, Essex and Morris counties. For 12 years I have sold many homes there.
Feel free to contact me with any questions any time:
mailto: YelenaT@optonline.net

GOOD LUCK!
And I'll be more than happy to help you.

Yelena Tsuladze
Advanced Realty Group, LLC
973-843-0053, x 100
973-652-1372 - cell
Hi tressa, I work in the Essex , middlesex and Union county areas, I specialize in Short Sales and I work directly with banks to get the approval. It depends on what help you are looking for, if you look at my listings you will see I have mostly Short Sale Properties and I understand the process.

email me at eac@exitplatinumrealty.biz with your questions and I will try to help you.
Hi Tressa,

You would want to speak with me.

Are you looking to make an investment (s) ? That is a broad scope of counties that you are interested in.
I would think that you are looking for investment properties.... or are you looking for a home?

Either way, Short sales can be the way to both.

Call or email:

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969

JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
I have experience in short sales and REOs. I have lived in Union county for more than 30 years, my office is in Morris County, and I also have worked on Somerset county, so I am very familiar with the general area.
Short Sales and REOs have pros and cons and I would love to help you understand their processes.
You may contact me by phone or email, anytime.
Nilda Maccarelli
Weichert Realtors
Madison Office
(973)377-4460, ext 204 (office)
(908)403-8383 (cell)
nmaccarelli@weichert.com
Tressa,

I have experience in short sales and have lived and worked in Essex County for over 20 years. I also handle parts of Union County and Somerset County as well. Please feel free to contact me directly and we can discuss short sales in full detais, the benefits of a short sale property and the negatives of buying or pursuing one, your options and what I have to offer you in terms of service and experience.

I look foward to hearing from you.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Prudential NJ Properties
973-715-1158 cell
973-992-6363 ext 116
Gina.Chirico@PrudentialNewJersey.com