Home Buying in Middletown>Question Details

Angel Justin…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Im retiring in two months from a nyc job, my lease is up in august and im looking to buy a home in the 150's range.. 3 bed two baths

Asked by Angel Justiniano, New York, NY Thu Mar 7, 2013

Answers

7
Angel:

Let me know the best email address and I will get you homes to view.

Other than the $150k range, 3 Bedroom, and 2 Baths are there any other critieria
you are looking for such as area of Middletown or outskirts etc?
Hello Angel, How is your home search going? Need a list of properties that fit "exactly" what you are looking for? Get in touch with me for the great service you and your family deserve!
Hi Angel! If you are interested in the Greenwood Lake & Warwick area let me know.
We do have homes in your price range and we are only 1 hour from NYC.
This is a beautiful area, with Orange countys largest lake (9 miles) and only motor boat lake. We also have skiing, hiking, shopping and winerys nearby.
Check out my website
http://www.sueonderdonk.randrealty.com
or call me at 845 245 - 7073.
Angel,
I would be more than happy to help you search for your new home. Please call me at 845-781-0706. Thank you - Susan Mohart, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson. Rita Levine Real Estate.
http://www.homesinnewyork@aol.com
Please give me a call or send me an email. I can send you a list of properties matching your criteria, such as area # of bedrooms etc. you will also receive any new listings as soon as they hit the market. You can review them at your leisure and give me a call if you have any questions or if you would lie to take a closer look. You can check out my recommendations on Trulia!

Cell: 914.443.7622. Email: djt_52@yahoo.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Dominick Tufano
51 linden avenue. 4000 square foot Victorian mansion. At 159k. Great deal
Hi Angel,
Please give our office a call and we will be happy to send you a profile of areas of interest in Middletown.. 845 497 8380.... Happy Thursday!