Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

Eddie Velez, Renter in Dalton, GA

Im planning on moving back to chicago,can someone tell me where i can find a 3 bd apartment or house in the archer heights area or area code 60632?

Asked by Eddie Velez, Dalton, GA Tue Jan 15, 2013

Answers

10
Bill J Deligiannis’ answer
Greetings Eddie,

Have you found a home yet? If not, start working with a Realtor who can use their expertise to assist you. be prepared to provide income, credit and past rental history. Feel free to contact me should you need any assistance.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
You can go to http://www.hilarypender.com and search all that is available in the area. If you find a property that interests you, just send me the link and I'd be happy to help you.
Eddie,

As you can see you are going to be very popular. If you are looking to purchase find a broker familiar with the area. If you are looking to rent you can search all the major real estate websites, including craigslist. An experienced broker or leasing agent can help find you your home if you are renting.

Welcome Back to Chicago.
Hi Eddie,

I would be happy to help with your relocation. Are you looking to rent or buy? Email or call me with the specifics of what you are looking for.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
Eddie,

Please feel free to utilize my free website http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to see what is available in the area(s) that you are searching for. My website has up to date information about properties. You will not have to deal with the erroneous information that you might find on some of the realty websites. As always if you have any questions, always feel free to contact me directly. I look forward to assisting you in your home search.
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
Hi! I can help you find a place, you can email me at dacianv@allstar-realty.com or call 773-392-2638.
Dacian Vilusceac,Allstar Realty
Hi, Eddie:

I recommend looking at REALTOR.com for current information that comes directly from our Multiple Listing System. On the home page of the site, click the "For Rent" tab and enter ZIP Code 60632.

On the results page, make sure to click through all of the housing types tabs to see everything that's available. Also, set the "sort" feature to "Price: Low to High" so you can work your way up to a unit that meets your needs at the price you can afford.

I just did your search a moment ago, and it produced 16 results. You might try searching other nearby ZIP codes for more properties.

As my colleague mentioned below, it's always best to have a broker represent you. Chicago has a very specific Landlord and Tenant Ordinance that outlines the rights and responsibilities of landlords to tenants and vice-verse.

A good broker who knows the neighborhood can make sure you and your landlord don't run into trouble with the ordinance. You can use REALTOR.com to search for a broker in that area.

You can read a summary of the ordinance for yourself online at http://www.cityofchicago.org/content/dam/city/depts/dcd/gene…

Please note that right now there might not be as many units available as there will be in the springtime, since Chicagoans tend to move in the warmer months. Good luck in your search!

Don Pasek, CIPS, TRC, ADPR
Omniterra Real Properties
Chicago
If your looking to rent, try craigslist. If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent to help you out.
You can get the Brighton Park Local Newspaper or call a local Realtor like me who is familiar with the area. You can leave me an email and I could email you some properties for rent. Please let me know your requirements for this apartment including price range.
Thank You,

Connie Bernal
conniebernalrealtor@yahoo.com