Home Buying in Wilton Manors>Question Details

Grego344, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

Im looking for duplex or triplex in the area with a budget of $350k does any one know of any available?

Asked by Grego344, Boca Raton, FL Sun Feb 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3100007173-1737-NE-26th-Dr-Wilton-M… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3100007173-1737-NE-26th-Dr-Wi…

Answers

6
Nadine Mauro’s answer
Hi Grego,

There is only one duplex in Boca Raton listed for sale right now. It is priced at $269,900. It's in a lovely development right off Military Trail.

If you would like to make an appointment to see it, please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 24, 2013
The price requested for the property you asked about is to high.
you can get a duplex or triplex for less then you want to spend.
i have some properties for you, but i think the best way is for us to meet so we can discuss your goals and expectation , see what is in the market and get the best approach and property for you.
please contact me at 954-990-8815 or 954-376-9050 to discuss farther.

Oz Rav-on
Landrich Real Estate.
Hi Grego,
I will be more than happy to help you with your search, as I can help you find on and off the market properties. Please feel free to contact me and I can send you listings in the area to viw. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646'
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
flapropertiesbytmoses.kwrealty.com
Good afternoon,

The particular property you asked about already has an offer on it but is listed for backup offers.

In Wilton Manors, currently there are four properties active on the market ranging in price from $190,000 to $299,000. I would be happy to send you the details of these properties and then make arrangements for you to see those that interest you at your convenience. I can also keep tabs on the area to let you know when a new listing comes on the market.

Please feel free to call, text, or email me any time, day or night.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kate Stout
954.895.6939
kmstout@gmail.com

Castelli Real Estate Services
Hi Kate Can you please send me any other properties of this type that may be available.
If the other deal falls apart I would be interested in offering on it too. thanks
Flag Mon Feb 25, 2013
Hello

Yes there are some great options, please feel free to search the MLS on my website which has all the currently available properties and contsct me with any that interest you. http://www.floridamoves.com/patricia.varley

Regards
Patricia Varley
954 397 4329
Why yes I do! Please contact me!

Amber James
Top Producer
Castelli Luxury Real Estate Services
823 E. Las Olas Blvd
Tel: 305-763-9369
"Queen of Wilton Manors"