Home Buying in Midtown>Question Details

mark_paschal, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Im looking for around 50 units in Detroit for one million. Best I can get for my money. Can you send me examples?

Asked by mark_paschal, Detroit, MI Fri Oct 26, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1076249778-3160-John-R-St-Det…

Answers

10
LADONNA TERRELL, BROKER
EASTSIDEREALTY@HOTMAIL.COM
313-459-2937 http://WWW.EASTSIDEREALTYDETROIT.COM
Hi Mark,

I have a seller that has rehabbed properties that are rented out. He also has properties that are in great shape ready for you to rehab, either way i can help you obtain your goal.

Bob Schweiss
Remerica Hometown One
(313)779-6188
LaDonna Terrell, Broker
313-459-2937
eastsiderealty@hotmail.com
Hey Mark.

What exactly is your goal here? I buy,sell and hold investments in Detroit and may be able to help.

Feel free to contact me

Regards

Declan
declan@ushomes4wealth.com.au
Hello Mark,

You can get well over 50 units for much less than one million dollars.The key is picking
good areas that will get you great returns on your investment. Some key questions are
are you looking for turnkey cash flowing properties or properties that need rehabbing
and tenant placement.Which is a little more involved but can also be cost effective.

I think a combination of both would be a good fit that way you can have instant cash flow
and also cherry pick good homes in high demand areas .Our company can assist you
this process.We offer turnkey as well properties that are available for sell that need attention.

We offer the following services acquisition , rehab ,tenant screening and placement and property
management .Which offers either hands on or hands off approach to you. We have many investors
like yourself that are local as well as abroad.I would love to discuss your investment goals with you
please contact me and by all means compare services and experience . I have personally have 14
years . Feel free to pick my brain.

Chris Shaw

Conquest Realty
Metro Detroit Investment Properties
248-569-1486 office
313-215-5367 direct
Hi Mark,

I get questions like this all the time. I work with a number of investors from those looking for one or two units to get started, to those looking to get a great price on bundles of properties.

Either way, I can help you.
Do you need contractors as well? One of the things that was not mentioned so far is that once you rehab the properties, then you have to consider which areas command more rent for your investment and will, eventually, give you higher resale. Who is doing your rehab and managing your properties?
I can certainly accommodate your needs ... before that happens, you need to understand the market here, both in the city AND the outlying areas. Maybe even a mix of options will work best for you.

I am a top 10 producer in my office of over 100 agents and this is what I do, so contact me and lets get it started!!

Mathias McGuire
Keller Williams- Troy
1700 W. Big Beaver Rd #100
Troy, MI 48084
soldbymathias@gmail.com
I will be happy to work with you. Feel free to call me at 313/332-1568.

Ed Stines
Broker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
Hi Mark,

If you really are a serious buyer i would be more than happy to work with you. You just missed a crazy buying auction in Wyne County. I personally think that properties were selling much higher than what they should have. But if your serious we can help you through the entire process. If you could supply me with a little more information. do want the properties already rehabbed and occupied and a property management team in place. If you what to rehab them we can assist you with that also. I have worked several investors making there experience a success.

Thank
Bob Schweiss
Remerica Hometown One
(313)779-6188
Hello Mark,

Please contact me by email or phone and I will be happy to send you detailed profiles of good properties in Detroit. Also, can you provide the details about your investment objectives. What will you do with the properties? Improve and resell? Lease? Sell on land contract?

Tom Lipinski
Associate Broker, Tom Lipinski Team at Realty Executives Select
24938 Harper Avenue, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
Office: 586-774-2300, Mobile: 586-246-6606, Fax: 586-279-0439
eMail: tom@lipinskiteam.com
Hello Mark,
My office has several " bundles" of properties for one price. They're not all in Detroit , surrounding cities also. They are all bank owned . Give me a call tomorrow , and I'll get your info.

Karen Yunck
KellerWilliams
248-649-7200 office
248-842-7861