Home Buying in Vale>Question Details

Angela, Other/Just Looking in Vale, NC

Im looking for a used mobile home in vale area for sale. Or owner fiance if it's got any land does anyone

Asked by Angela, Vale, NC Wed Apr 22, 2009

know of somewhere?

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Vale

Answers

4
Angela, I'll be glad to work with you as a buyers agent. As a buyers agent, I work for you in locating a property that fits your needs and can help in locating the financing. I would suggest you look at both manfactured and stick built as there are some good buys in the current market. Good luck!

Joe Watts
Debbie Watts
Hickory Home Source
Mountain View
828-294-0330
I am currently selling my mobile home in Vale.. Off of Henry Road. I am asking 75k (negotiable) It has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Sits on 1.23 acres. Huge backyard, nice location and great neighbors.

Contact number for more information:
828-261-6649
I have a used mobile home listed in the Vale area. It has a Newton address but is very close to Vale. It is listed for 74,900 (Tax Value) and has 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths. New tile in the kitchen, double carpet with lots of storage. The property has a large backyard and is in pristine condition. One owner. Please contact me for pictures and additional information.

Sandra Dunn
Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
sandra.dunn@cbunited.com
704-340-0433
There are quite a few mobile homes in that area. I currently sell and list homes all over Lincoln county and would be happy to help you find what you are looking for. My contact information is below.

Bridget Kennerly
Broker/Realtor
Ivester Jackson Distinctive Properties
704.779.9687
BridgetKennerly@bellsouth.net