Home Buying in Frankfort>Question Details

Mj101495, Renter in Minooka, IL

Im looking for a rental or rent to own home In Frankfort Square.

Asked by Mj101495, Minooka, IL Tue May 1, 2012

Answers

4
I'm a real estate investor. Drive the area and find the home you like that's for sale in Frankfort Square. Contact me w/ address, owner contact info, and details about home: # bdrms, baths, etc & if I can get home for 20% below market value I will purchase home and do minor repairs to get you into the home w/ a rent to own agreement giving you credit of a portion of your rent each month towards your future down payment. Think that 20% below market value is difficult to find? It's not. Look for for sale by owner homes, homes that have the layout you like but just need a little fixing up, ask yourself who you know who is getting a divorce or has to move for work. I'll also give you a break on the $ down for doing the leg work to find the property.

J&J RE investments
815/382-7807
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
We are going to rent ours out in a month or so.
Most rentals can be rent to owns. I do have experience with rent to owns and would be happy to talk to you about this or rentals. I can also show you any rentals out there. I just saw a nice one in Frankfort.

Suzanne Hamilton
RE Marketing Consultants
888-788-9544
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com
Some rentals will be "advertised" on the MLS as such but many will not mention that the owner will consider this type of arrangement. If you contact a local agent, he/she can assist you in finding properties that match your needs and then, once you find some you are interested in, can negotiate on your behalf if the property owner is interested.