Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Phil, Real Estate Pro in Miami, FL

Im looking for a real estate agent in Miami

Asked by Phil, Miami, FL Sat Feb 26, 2011

I need to find a buyer's agent in Miami.
Im a cash buyer up to 175k, and can finance up to 350k

Im looking for an agent who:

knows the miami area
is experienced with handling REOs
can write an offer that has a good chance of getting accepted
can bring properties meeting my criteria to my attention ASAP

Answers

19
I use to own in Miami sold out in 2004. I think you need a few brokers but I would say go with someone who has been around at least 20 years. They will try to sell you Brickell. LOL there are more empty units there then occupied it seems.
Hello Philip,

Seems you have a a long list to choose from. My advise if basically to work with someone that is familiar with the area you want to invest in, they will know which properties are good for investment and if looking to buy a condo which buildings to stay away from. They will be familiar with the comps and be able to offer you advise on which type of offer and terms to submit to have a chance at getting the deal.

I specialize in Brickell and Downtown which are one of the hottest areas to be in right now, visit my website at http://www.brickellcondoconnection.com to get more information on foreclosures available and to see my profile. Good luck
Hi Philip,

As you know there is tough market right now and you probably had problems with listing agents while you present offer in this properties,

I have been in the Real Estate business for over 5 years, and this market is nothing compare with 10,20,30 years ago I heard from veterans in my office on my field.
I do listing and represent buyer, writting appropiated offer, for every property,

Philip if you are interested on give me this chance I will be more than happy to do the best for you.

PD: We know every corner in Miami Fl, from aventura to Homestead. Miami-Dade County-wide

Carlos Escamilla
carlos04667@gmail.com
(305) 300-8814
Realty World Real Estate Center
8501 SW 124 Ave Suite 101
Miami, Fl 33183
Always view our latest info Website.
Web Reference: http://www.soldbuyrent.com
My name is Paul Libovitz. I have been licensed since 1979. I have worked with many investors. In the 80's with the RTC and FDIC and recently on many short sales and with asset managers. Without going into a lot tooting my own horn..I have been to over 3,000 closings in my career. My dad started in 1961 teaching me.
I have owned and operated my own firms as well as managed large operations. Sold my Company in 1999 and now just work with buyers and sellers. If you want to talk or write feel free..here is my info:
Paul A. Libovitz Broker Associate
Beachfront Realty, Inc. Aventura branch
305-753-5130 email: palibovitzrealtor@gmail.com

GOOD LUCK!!
hELLO
i WOULD LIKE TO START BY SAYING THAT i AM A CERTIFIED REO AND SHORT SALE SPECIALIST WITH OVER 30 YEARS OF EXPIRIENCE IN DADE COUNTY. I WAS THE EXCLUSIVE SALES REPRESENTATIVE OF MIAMI GARDENS MANORS BACK IN 1974 WHEN I USED TO OWN M HOYOS REALTY, PRESENTLY MY WIFE OWNS EMPIRE REALTY GROUP AND WE WOULD BE PLEASE TO BE ABLE TO ACCOMODATE YOU IN THE SEARCH OF YOUR PROPERTY. PLEASE FEAL FREE TO CALL US OUR INFORMATION IS AT THE BOTTON OF THIS E-MAIL, tHANK YOU
CORDIALLY YOURS
MARIO HOYOS
EMPIRE REALTY GROUP
"SERVICE MAKES US DIFFERENT"
305-207-6600 OFFICE
305-273-9266 FAX
305-389-2103 CELLULAR
mhoyos1@live.com

PS LOOKING FORWARD WORKING WITH YOU!
Hi Philip:

It seems like you've got a nice list from agents and brokers that are eager to help you locate a property. In order to get the best results; isolate a geographic area of Miami- a city, neighborhood, zip code, etc.

Don't rely on locations determined by others.

Most agents that work with REO's [BANK OWNED PROPERTY] , will know enough to write an acceptable offer. It will be YOUR terms and conditions that make the offer "better or worse" than others. Miami is getting better all the time!

Think about investing as close to the Intracoastal Waterway or Atlantic Ocean. That is where values and appreciation are more stable.

♒ WATERWAY REALTY, REALTORS® ♒
╰☆╮╰☆╮http://goo.gl/JUl3W ╰☆╮╰☆╮
Hi Philip,

"Others Show houses, I Show RESULTS..."

If you are looking for an agent who knows Miami, handles REOs, writes up offers that get accepted then I am the agent for you...

Contact me anytime...

Stephanie Leon
786-664-7710
StephanieLeon@avantiway.com
Web Reference: http://www.SLeonRealtor.com
Hey Philip,

You found bunch of us!

Cheers,

Merita Saliu
Smart Growth Realty
(305) 335 0803
msaliu@comcast.net
Hello Philip,
sorry to be responding so late but I was out all day with a buyer from out of town looking at REOs. We found three he liked.

Please visit my website: http://www.ManonMohammdy.com to learn more about me and my business philosophy.
Manon
MELISSA SHAPIRO
BMORE GROUP, REALTOR ASSOCIATE
786-393-0481
MELISSA@MIAMIPROPERTIESFORLESS.COM
Hello Phillip, thanks for the question. For your services I'd like to apply for the job to help you find and buy the right home if you're ready, willing and able. I am a 30yr full-time Broker-Salesman, an REO listing agent from the 1980s S & L crisis and between I and my team I am confident we can help you. All we need to do is simply set an appt for early next week, NOT Monday in my office and we can interview. Pls call or text my cell 3055465132 or email stevecepstein@gmail.com. Thank you, steve E
Hello Phillip

I am a broker in Miami FL specializing in investment properties. I have a network of individuals, wholesalers, and individual seller that provide me with properties that have not yet hit the market. Please contact me if this may interest you.

Carlos Cardenas
Broker Associate
Keller Williams Commercial Realty
2000 NW 150th Ave suite 2000
954.707.0927 Direct
866.700.8169 Fax
Hello Philip,
I am an experienced Agent in Miami area. Grew up here.
What type of REO property are you looking for?
I am more than happy to help you.
Elaine Sisman, The Keyes Co. Realtors
Inner Circle Sales Leader
305 975 7781
http://www.ElaineSisman.com
ESismanRealtor@aol.com
Web Reference: http://www.ElaineSisman.com
Hello Mr Boyd,

I am a broker Real Estate with an office in the downtown miami with a team of more that 35 years sales experience in the miami area. Very familiar with REO. I'm CDPE Certifed Distressed Properties Expert.

i'll more than happy to assist you to get your goals because your goal is my goal.

My direct phone (305) 962.6326 I wait for your call.

Enjoy the weekend!
Hi Philip,
Just tell me what you're critieria is and I will be glad to assist you.

If you could be more specific regarding location it would be helpful, all agents here on Trulia specialize in specific areas.

My areas are anywhere in Miami Beach, Aventura, Hollywood, Hallendale and into the Southern part of Broward County.

Any agent that is wokring consistantly in the market at this time has had experience with the issues in the market. Short sales and foreclosures generally come with a certain set of rules. Most agents at this point are exerienced with the procedure and if they are not able to explain the process to you then you will want to move on to an agent that can. I have written contracts successfully on these types of properties.

I look forward to assiting you if my area of expertise falls within your parameters.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
bethjenk1@gmail.com
786-374-4778
Web Reference: http://www.arealtyteam.com
Hi, Philip, I work with both buyers and sellers in the Miami area. I've lived and worked here since the '70s. I am a full time Realtor, I list and sell REO's and I understand how to look at the comps and write a competitive offer.

What area of Miami are you interested in pursuing? I would be happy to discuss this with you.

Marie J. Montgomery, PA
Broker-Associate
Esslingler Wooten Maxwell, Inc. Realtors
12651 S. Dixie Highway - Suite #102
Pinecrest, FL 33156

Direct: 305-216-4142
Montgomery.M@ewm.com
Hi Phillip,

My name is Lee Casey and I am a Miami native. I've handled offers in foreclosures and am confident that I can give you the service that you are requesting.

Please feel free to contact me @ (305) 815-4581. I would enjoy the opportunity of helping you find your home in Miami.

Lee
Carlos Cardenas
Broker Associate
Keller Williams Commercial Realty
2000 NW 150th Ave suite 2000
954.707.0927 Direct
866.700.8169 Fax
Mr. Boyd, I am Luis Alvarez a realtor serving the Miami market. I have lived in Miami Dade all my life 48 years.

I would welcome the opportunity to work with you.

You can contact me at 786 942 7712..........Best Regards.............Luis