Home Buying in Lillian>Question Details

Theresademer…, Home Buyer in Lillian, AL

Im looking at 1125 ridgewood I have steady income with ssi what would I need to get in this home?

Asked by Theresademeree, Lillian, AL Tue Jan 22, 2013

Answers

3
If you're not already working with a Realtor to get you access to this or any property once you've been able to secure your prequalification letter, please give me a call. I can also pull listing details on other options if you give me a call to provide the necessary criteria details. I'll then save the search criteria for automatic e-mail updates so you can stay on top of your options until find "the one."

Let me know how else I can help.
The first thing you need to do is get in touch with your bank or a mortgage company to get preapproved if you are getting a loan. This way you will know what your down payment will have to be and what you could afford to buy.
To make an offer on a property, you should be represented by a Buyer’s Agent. The Buyer’s Agent will work on your behalf throughout the transaction. This is very important since the Listing Agent represents the seller.

The seller of the property will want to make sure that you are qualified to purchase the property should your offer be accepted. Working with a knowledgeable and seasoned loan officer is critical in today's market. Getting Pre-Qualified is the only way for you to find out your options. To get Pre-Qualified for your purchase, you can submit your request online at http://www.rodneymason.com.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing.