Thomas, Other/Just Looking in Walterboro, SC

Im looking at a manufactured home and property how do i quailfy for va or fha when im still over seas?im also wandering if 30 year fixed for MH able?

Asked by Thomas, Walterboro, SC Sun Jun 20, 2010

Answers

3
Thomas,

With today's technology it is possible to qualify while deployed. As a retired military person myself, I understand the difficulties with deployments. Most beneficial in your case is a good agent, extremely familiar with the nuances of deployments and stresses often caused at home to represent you.

If need any other assistance, please let me know.

Darren Sweet
(843) 609-7962
Healthy Realty
You can qualify for VA or FHA by applying online or by calling a mortgage adviser. Most lenders are able to handle the entire loan application process remotely. As long as you have access to a computer we have the means to make sure you can sign all of the documents you need. Depending on where you are overseas we may even be able to do a remote closing. The VA and FHA have their own guidelines as far as financing manufactured homes and that would be better answered by a Mortgage Adviser. Give me a call at 743-789-9860 and I can put you in contact with some very reputable lenders. You can also visit me on the web at http://www.JoshCalvertRealEstate.com
Thomas, generally, 30 year fixed is not available on manufactured home. Most lenders will be able to work with you as far as taking a loan application on-line, and then getting a power of attorney to complete signatures. It's tough to give you the answers you need with just a one-line question. If you'd like to email me with your contact information, I'd be glad to put you in touch with a couple of excellent lenders I use who can answer your questions and walk you through the process.

You can email me at teresabcooper@gmail.com